Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 scalps in approx 40 mins - not normal for me at this time of the morning - normally I might only have taken 2 by 7 30 am - busy am - pre News set ups

GU

would allow the price back up to 35 as on 30% stakes my profit was in the 70% stakes already banked

Above 37 and 40 would be scalp buys on GU and under 34 should be another fall

5 scalps in approx 40 mins - not normal for me at this time of the morning - normally I might only have taken 2 by 7 30 am - busy am - pre News set ups

morning ------- 5 scalps already did something happen last night to make you so frisky this time of morning :cheesy::devilish:

morning ------- 5 scalps already did something happen last night to make you so frisky this time of morning :cheesy::devilish:

Morning BP

As soon as I had seen the calender last night for this morning - I guessed it might be a bit hectic - and the sun is not shining in the Midlands this morning - so I cannot blame the weather - could it be the blue pills ??? lol

Have a good day ;)

7 35 am

Still in on GU scalp sell on 30% whilst under 7035 and in EU scalp sell on same stakes whilst under 3451

Out in next 10 mins and will be back by 8 20 am I reckon

Remember a lot of EU news next hr starting at 8 00 am

Then also at 9 30 am Pound news

Stay focused and GL

The 2 30% trades I left on were a waste of time - as the markets just dont want traders like me after easy money by placing stops in profit and trying to leave them on to make more.

The market is far too crafty as we know - but now and again it allows it as it will never be able to win 100% against all the different traders strats etc etc

In approx 10 mins time more EU news

got a good slapping down last night, and this morning, in a different allyway

Well you are best to just get your mindset right before you end up revenge trading or beating yourself up more

Take it easy - chill and just get into your focus mode before jumping in etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.