Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday 24th July 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Busy Red News Morning on the EU and GU this morning - all from 8 00 am to 9 30 am

Great reasons - or excuses - depending on how you look upon it to see larger movements....

I will do a quick update and review on all the main 6 pairs I plan to trade today - and unfortunately I will me out for 30 mins just prior to the LO but back in that first half of the LO hour.

In busy periods please refresh your browser every 30 secs to catch all comments etc

All FX questions welcome and have a good day

Regards

F

EU

3455 seems to be a barrier / support just awaiting to be broken

I am not in a EU scalp sell atm - instead favouring a sell on the EJ at the start of the 6 30 am TW at 6 21/am

The EU as just been in a 10 pip range for all the Asian session - whilst we have seen some good movements on many other pairs.

Still think we will try 3430 -45 before any pullbacks - that really should stay below 3510 or 3530.

I would be surprised if we just drop under 3400 down to 3380 /90 areas - but with a lot of red news items on EU in the first hour of London Open - I suppose it could happen

Price at 3458 atm and under 64 a scalp sell - but needs under 53 and 48 to hold sells on longer for now

EJ

Already on second scalp of this morning on this pair

Sold at 57 - bottom 49/50 and now a scalp buy from 52

The EJ is my preferred pair for intraday trading most days and although the moves are not that large atm - I am quite happy to chase 5 -10 pip scalps on it - but not 1 - 3 pips as I would be too busy and not get onto other pairs when the opportunities arise.

The EJ is in a down mode - but I will be trading both ways on it and would hold scalp busy on above 136 60 and 65 and would be selling under 136 51 and 47

GU

A nice mover yesterday and should be again this morning with red news at 9 30 am on the pound

We are in a down mode - but 6 51 am was a scalp buy bounce from 7031 low

We would need above 7040 to hold any scalp buys on and the 7030/31 low to not be breached for 30 mins

under 7029 and 26 look at scalp sells again

7 00 am

In the last 90 seconds the moves have started - with EU doing a new low along with EJ

Yes now in both on scalp sells

Status
Not open for further replies.