Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 06 am

Out 30% stake on EJ - that rise look false now - as price back in the 29 -34 area -

Both EU and GU still trying to turn up higher for now - but remember news on both this hour

CAD

0722 to 24 important support area for the Cad

If we are to see further rises in price - we need to stay above this S area

Under 22 and 20 would be scalp sells

EA

Exited scalp buy 30% at 4536 after a 46 high - not waiting for stop in profit at 31

For me now looks like 4546 is an interim high - but needs to last 30 mins with no breach

Last edited:
that 9.00 TW sure does produce some nasty (or nice i suppose ) spikes.

do you like to be in before the hour change and catch the spike or fade the pullback..

Thanks

BTW anyone here heard of decision fatigue?

there's a new York Times write up on it and it is particularly relevant to high frequency scalpers... have a read when you have a min very enlightening ,or it was for me, try google-ing "New York times decision fatigue" might explain why trade success rate drops off as time goes on without a break

9 06 am

Out 30% stake on EJ - that rise look false now - as price back in the 29 -34 area -

Both EU and GU still trying to turn up higher for now - but remember news on both this hour

EJ comment approx 10 mins ago

Yes that 138 41 spike up was false - either stop hunt or trying to get more bulls in - before another fall

Price now at 138 27

Under 33 a sell - but would need a new low under 19 to hold any scalp sells on longer

GU - 10 mins to news at 9 30 am UK time

The GU is bearish - and as been this morning with a price fall from 7090 and 7085

Low so far as been 7059/60 and price currently 72

If we see over 7080 and 7090 - back to scalp buys for higher

Under 7070 and 60 would be favouring scalp sells

Will not be in a GU scalp for news - but hope to be in within 9 mins if the move is significant - ie above 30+ pips

think you can type faster than price moves :devilish: , end of round ten so please take time out and explain your entry /exit etc on EJ (9.00AM tw)

I started to see price rise on EJ at 8 58 on a tick chart at 138 32/3

It was already a scalp buy above 31 after a interim low of 29 /30 and so looked at all euro crosses and they were rising

That buying pressure lasted approx 3- 5 mins - and then collapsed - mainly on the EJ

the idea was after 9 00 am to get bulls in I reckon

It was already a scalp buy above 31 after a interim low of 29 /30 and so looked at all euro crosses and they were rising

That buying pressure lasted approx 3- 5 mins - and then collapsed - mainly on the EJ

the idea was after 9 00 am to get bulls in I reckon[/QUOTE]

ok fair enough but you have not answered my question of entry time /and exit time of the 70% of this trade ------ and what was your stop loss at entry ???

Last edited:
This is were you need 4 or 6 monitors to see it all happening etc

EJ and EU and EA have all been falling - with EJ and EU new morning lows

the idea was after 9 00 am to get bulls in I reckon[/QUOTE]

ok fair enough but you have not answered my question of entry time /and exit time of the 70% of this trade ------ and what was your stop loss at entry ???

i came out 70% stake as soon as I saw price jump up over 40 - as i guessed it was spike and would pull back

This was at 9 01/2 - but with slippage did not get out until 36/37 - and then was left with 30% stake on - but within 5 more mins or so - could see it was not worth holding

Main clues then under 29 and 25 - so then scalp sells confirmed and now price as made 138 10

Those bar stewards would have got some bulls in above say 37 and 40 - and now stopped then out - typical market play - with the GU news being a good excuse

Last edited:
9 42 am

High on GU so far 7145

Really need back under 7130 to look at holding any scalp sells on longer

R area 7150 /60 - might try it - but for now resting

Remember EU news in approx 10 mins

Notice GY made 174 10 - - approx 75 pip rise from news - whilst GU rose approx 65- 70 pips so far

Status
Not open for further replies.