Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

It dropped approx 3-4 mins too early - ie 1 min before hr change - and it should have held to after the hr change

Once 7115 went then the quick drop and bounce

Now under 7120 - a scalp sell - but with so much manipulation going on this pair today - I just cannot trust it for now

GU

The clues

1 Under 7120 now - should see price fall again

2. 7106 is low this morning - so for now 7108/9 is a HL - saying scalp buy

3. So above 06 and 08 scalp buys - but under 7120 scalp sells

4. This means a 12 -15 pip range that is a BTTZ area - ie we should not scalp it - until price above say 22 and 25 - or below 05 and even 7100

5, PA is slow - and therefore - designed to burn you one way or other - or even both ways if market is being really greedy

6. For 7108/9 to be the HL - it needs to hold 30 mins from when printed at 11 00

7. I will not get sucked in either way - instead check other pairs and will wait and still expect more tricks before proper movements

Back at 11 30 am ish

11 37 am

GU

Still in a BTTZ - needs under 7105 to hold scalp sell - and over 25 to go back on scalp buys

Euro pairs all bounced this last hr - but so slow

I think its a long lunch for now

Might pop in after Midday for a recap and review

GL

EA and EJ - like EU - ie scalp buys - BUT in BTTZ 's meaning they might stay in tight ranges and do LH's etc - but then no lower lows

GU

Still BTTZ

No clear breach under 7108 and 05 - or attempt above 7121

So the tight rang e can still be used to catch you out either way

Yes under 7103 and 7100 scalp sell again

1 25 pm UK time

its a Monday - we have no main Red Lunchtime news - but normally on any day round this time to say 3 30 pm - we should get some action as the US awake and join in the "game"

If its slow up to 2 00 pm - then be ready for action 2 to 3 00 pm

1 30 pm

Only real mover this TW so far is the GU and last 9 mins dropped from 7018/9 to 7101

I have left 30% stake on under 7114 now

Under 7114 and then 7110 - GU is still a scalp sell again on any bounces staying under these levels

However early on today it played a similar ploy - but then bounced up and turned

I will wait to scalp sell again after I am sure its not going to test the 7110 -14 area again

GU

exited all of scalp again at 1 40 pm - just after end of TW at 7077 - and then it did a 75 low

Now needs to stay under 7095 for another scalp sell - not scalp bought for now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.