Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Movements very slow atm

EA is first euro pair to show signs of a turn with a scalp buy on above 4399 with low at 97

If price fails to hold at 96/7 - then i would only scalp sell again under say 93 and 90

Dear "F"
Nice drop on yen pairs - hope you caught a few. E/Y and G/Y both bounced of my R1, which interests me - I caught them on a lower high. One Question, if you don't mind - when you are not to busy - re. your "rules" - and price not new low/high in 30 mins - read something from a very early post -can't find it.....
Ps Not saying Pivots are holy grail lol - just interesting "your" LR's spliced right thru em......

GU

9 09 am - now made 7023 - need 285 and 30 to scalp buy

Under 7018 would be more scalp sells

GU

From 10 mins ago -

We have now made 30 /31 - and i have taken 70% off already as I entered before 28 5 at 25 - simply because PA allowed it and showed with supports from LRs

Gu now needs to stay above 26 on any pullbacks

9 22 am

Eu not breached under 3588 and 91 was a scalp buy but needs over 96 and 3600 to confirm or to hold scalp buys on longer

Only look at more scalp sells if 87/8 was breached and then wait until under 84

9 28 am - the teasing as started

EU stopped at 93 did not make 96 - and 90 became a scalp sell - but did not take it as expected 86/7 to hold

Its now just been breached to 84 - still not sold - as dont trust PA at all

Under 93 is a scalp sell and need back over 95 and 98 to be taking more scalp buys -

Similar on EA - tried to turn - but in the end breached its support again

EJ and GU similar at 9 30 am

Last edited:
EJ

so far dropped approx 45 pips from opens and not caught half of them;-(

Got next supports at 138 20 then 15 area- under 42 still a scalp sell for now

GU

made 7016 - 2 pips under 7018 supports so far

Will be watching to see if this area now holds with 4 mins left on time window

Under say 7013 and 10 more scalp sell - at 7015 -20 we need to wait for more clues

EU

i think many traders look upon the EU now testing the 3560 -50 support area next

it might - but I am suspicious that's too obvious so a turn should start above 70 or 75

Price atm at 3582 - and out scalp sells and not in a scalp buy for now

Hope to get more clues between now and 9 51 am start of new time window

EA

Any one using the LR 1 min chart would have seen at 9 39 am - end of half hr time window - the EA turn and become a scalp buy at 4389.

low was 4387/8 - and for the scalp buy to be held on longer we now need 4401 and 4405

Under 84 - forget scalp buys

GU

Under 7024 still a scalp sell - BUT - low was 7016 and now we have had a HL at 17 and the low as so far held over 20 mins.

Therefore if we can see past 10 00 am with no new low and price trying 24 again then forget scalp sells and look now at more scalp buys

Price Action is just too slow to have any real confidence in scalps atm

hopefully this will change this hour - otherwise will have a longer break and then just check hourly up to midday

10 30 AM

GU scalp buy I held on 30% stakes and now at 27

EA - did not hold on 30% as it became a scalp sell - but just exited and will review after this change

EU and EJ joined GU in scalp buys from 10 21 am - start of this half hr time window

Plan to have an hr off soon - as it looks a slow Monday Morning for now - with most of the action early on

Will be back after Midday and hope to get 2-3 hrs in the US session

See you later guys - will try and lock some 30% trades on with stops in a few pip profits

Good Luck

Last edited:
And, in this interlude, whilst our expert scalper is away, some fine music -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_6h8UZihU8

Hey
I'm actually NOT Scottish - I'm French (we have an "auld alliance" you know)
I do wish you well on Sept 19......

:cheesy:you cant help that :cheesy::devilish: just like the other r r that stay the wrong side of border :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.