Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - 3586 interim high atm - no longer in scalp buys - might regret it

Under 81 and 79 scalp sells and if over 90 maybe look at more scalp buys for 3400 area

PS - 74 /75 is support if we do pullback down

Last edited:
EU - 3586 interim high atm - no longer in scalp buys - might regret it

Under 81 and 79 scalp sells and if over 90 maybe look at more scalp buys for 3400 area

PS - 74 /75 is support if we do pullback down

10 mins later - 76 low so far

i cannot see us going under 70 -71 - but you just never know

Off to have a break - and will be back around later on

Eu as been nice last few hours - makes such a change :)

GL guys

Monday 23rd June 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Mornng FX Intraday Traders

We have 3 red news announcements today - with 2 of them on the EU in the London Open hour at 8 00 am an 8 30am

Unfortunately I will not be here for start of the LO - but will be back that hour

Normal stuff - this thread is for short term Intraday FX traders - but not pure newbies - ideally traders with at least a year or two of experience behind them. I am not an alert service - and also I do not call every scalp trade - as some might only last 2 mins and therefore by the time I post it and you see it on the thread might be too late

Saying that - please refresh the page every 30 seconds in busy periods and then you should see all the comments etc.

I normally cover 4 - 6 currency pairs of which I trade - but do not mind looking at other pairs of interest.

All trades I take are with 3- 7 pip stops ( average 5 pips ) and targets are normally 7 to 25+ pips - within a 30 min period. I do leave part stakes ( 30% ) on if I then see a possibility of a larger moves - but try and always get that stop then in profit - so I can leave and carry on with other trades.

All questions are welcome - I do this thread for my own benefit - to assist me keep focused etc and many times check back on my levels etc etc - but all intraday traders are welcome to join in with trades they see etc etc

I will start with quick reviews and updates

Have a good day and a great week

Regards

F

EU

Currently a scalp buy and as been since 2 00 am over 5 hrs ago.

Price at 3614 and I think we are in a range at present of 3620-25 down to 3570 - ie approx 50 -60 pips

If we rise above 3630 - keep on scalp buys or take new ones - under 3607 and 3603 -3600 scalp sell with supports then at 3595 - 3590 - 3585 -3580 - yes quite a few .

With 2 red news announcements in next hr - then they can be used to do anything - so if you take a trade after the first one - be aware of the second.

GU

Price atm around 7043

Highs and a R area 7060 -65 - so if we try that area - we need to see over 7070+ to hold scalp buys on longer and try the next R area at 80 -90

Support on GU at 7030-35 and then 20 -25 then 7003-10

Currently a scalp sell under 7050 - but would need under 36 and 28 to hold any sell on.

Above 49 and 54 back scalp buying but remember the R area at 60 -65

Last edited:
AU and EA have been interesting - especially after news last night - when the AU rose 50+ pips whilst the EA dropped 70+ pips

Au currently at 9437 - and although in a scalp sell under 45 - and further fall might lead to another scalp buy above 9415-20 area.

Above 9450 keep scalp buying to next R area - similar if this happened you would expect to see the EA below 4400 again

Will update through the day - I do like the EA - especially if the EJ is being slow or asleep

EU - joined GU along with EJ in scalp sells after 7 09 am

EU needs under 3605 and under 3600 to hold on for next interim supports

EJ

Price at 138 72 after high this morning of 78/9

Not to clear atm - will review again after I am back again next hr

Currently a scalp sell but with supports at 65 -68 area

7 45 am

Have to pop out for about 30 -40 mins but back next hr for a few hrs

Please remember 2 news items on EU at 8 00 am and 8 30 am

See you a bit later

GL

EJ

Price at 138 72 after high this morning of 78/9

Not to clear atm - will review again after I am back again next hr

Currently a scalp sell but with supports at 65 -68 area

EJ

Comment approx an hr ago - after the news the EJ fell and breached under supports and is now down at 138 47 area after making 42. Under 53 still a scalp sell on an pullbacks back up

EU - joined GU along with EJ in scalp sells after 7 09 am

EU needs under 3605 and under 3600 to hold on for next interim supports

Comments from approx an hr ago

EU now down at 3592 and is still a scalp sell on any pullbacks up to 3599

GU still in a scalp sell and is at 7030 after making 7028 - under 36 still a scalp sell

8 mins to new time windows to then review

EA

at 8 51am made exactly 4400

We need to see if the price now holds in the window - or whether its breached and then still a scalp sell

9 00 am

Still cannot scalp buy - EU - EJ - EA or GU atm - but now lets see if that changes on any of those 4 in next 9 mins

EU

Low so far 3588.

Cannot scalp buy atm until price makes above 93/4. Would then need back over 3600 to hold and scalp buys on longer

Status
Not open for further replies.