Status
Not open for further replies.
its less than ideal atm so im closing down
(im getting hassled by people to do things\0

Last edited:
EJ - 1 Min LR chart over last 8 hrs

100+ pips there on 6 trades - with 5 marked with time

I made 4 of those trades and were called in thread at times

175866d1402683225-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-13614.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 13614.JPG
    EJ - 13614.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 2,079
Last edited:
EJ - Intraday Support and Resistance levels for last week

Hi TRO

This is a EJ 30 min semi naked chart for the 5 trading days of last week

175898d1402822134-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-s-r-levels-30-min-chart-june14.jpg

I use both horizontal of fixed levels as well as dynamic interim intraday levels not based on any particular traditional formula

When a dynamic level matches up with a previous days horizontal level - that will be a stronger S or R

The EJ fell approx 230 pips last week and in those 5 trading days - I had approx 14 levels of which 9 held more importance.

As an approximate that's a level every 12 -14 pips - with normally a minimum distance of 5 -7 pips and maximum 23 - 27 pips

That fits in perfectly with my scalp targets - ie quick non direction scalps - 5 -7 pips and then SSS -sweet spot scalping in time windows with targets of 10 -25 pips.

I have marked the stronger S or R areas were dynamic match horizontal with yellow circles.

In a normal week on the EJ - I would expect to average 5 scalps a day from just that pair - ie 25 scalps in the week - but with the market being dynamic - this is never set in stone - ie I might take 12 scalps on the EJ in one day if the pair moves 130 -150 pips

Even though the EJ was in a down trend over the 5 trading days - there would still be at least 8 - good buy scalps that would add up to over 150 pips - even though the net drop was approx 230 pips.

That's what many swing traders find difficult to understand - ie taking contra trades against the daily or weekly trend - but for me as a scalper as I have said before - a trend to me is any move that goes over 3 pips. That does not mean I chase just 3 - 5 pip trades - but the scalp buy that started late Thursday lasted over 7 hrs and moved up approx 80 pips - and excellent contra trade.

I will wait for any questions before I move on - but a key price level for me on Friday on the EJ was 138 30 -32

On all levels I allow 1- 5 pips - some can be within just 1 or 2 pips - whereas on major Monthly / weekly pivot levels you might have to allow 10 -15+ pips to know whether they are properly breached

Have not got a clue what the FIB or Murrey levels were on the EJ last week - and really I should have as knowledge is power - the more info I have the better - i am definitely into more information overload rather than keep it simple brigade - but that's just me - so I do respect the other view - and really its what you are happy with and what works for you as a trader

OK fire away with the questions - and hopefully I can answer them

Regards

F

( sorry in wrong thread - posted in other methods one )

Attachments

• EJ - S & R levels on a 30 min chart june14.JPG
    EJ - S & R levels on a 30 min chart june14.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 1,756
Last edited:
Monday 16th June 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Intraday FX Traders

Monday morning and another week

Already in 2 opposite way scalps on the EU and GU - but will do a review and update of the main pairs I plan to trade today

I am not here for the London Open at 8 00 am but back that hour

Need to check Calender as well

Have a great week

Regards

F

EU

I will start with this pair - as I have scalp sold it at 3544 after a half hr interim high of 3545/6

Since after London Close time on Friday - the EU as risen from the 3522 area approx 23 pips - and failed to make a new Low

I think its important to realise that this pair is being manipulated - maybe a lot more than other pairs and the 3500 -3510 area as been defended well. We have now 2 HL's from the low from NFP Friday at 3503

For now above 3535/6 we are still in a bullish mode - yes even though I scalp sold - as I just saw 3 - 7 pip pullback - before maybe another try higher.

So low for now 3540 and back to scalp buying again - but now need above 44 and 48 to hold that scalp on longer

Under 39 then 35 then I would say it trying to turn down again and would be back to scalp sells

GU

This last 30 mins as been opposite moves to the EU - and i scalp bought - with price currently at 6988 and still rising for now

After last weeks BOE's interest rate tease - the GU as been rising again - but still not made the 7000 level again

As I am typing - we are trying it - and currently now above 7000 at 7003

I will lock in 10 pips profit and drop to 30% stake size now

High so far 7006 - nice start to Monday Morning ;-)

EU

Not quite made over 48 yet so will drop to 30% on the scalp buy

3550 -55 is an R area - so now unless we get a clean move up over 3560 - then I will b looking for scalp sells buy the half hr TW

At the end of hr TW - EU at 3552 and GU made 7010 - still in both on 30% stakes.

Pondering time now - my main profits made on the 70% stakes I have taken off - but dont want to leave 30% stake on if we get 7 -15 pip pullbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.