Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter thanks for above chart but to be honest with you they need to show eg. say the above EJ chart and then another enlarged 2nd chart highlighing your entry points etc. it wilL save many interested members investing in binoculars to view your current chart offerings.

Morning BP

I will blow up larger showing more detail on the 1 min charts in future - but if you click on them twice - you do get a larger more detailed view

I use FXPro Ctrader charts as I like their set up - but have been trading through Dukascopy as well - as I have a better commission deal atm

The charts I post will not have my entries and exits on them - but anyone who's been following this LR method along with the Time windows will be seeing how time and S & R and LRs when lined up will initiate new trades etc

the EJ scalp buy again from the 66 low at 7 51 am is the latest to work out well with price now at 139 79 now for this TW

Have a great day

Regards

F

EU and EJ - both been rising over last 30 mins or so - but both coming up to Dynamic R area

Look for scalp sells again by end of time windows now - ideally around 138 80 -83 on EJ and on EU around 3615 -18

If we manage to breach these area by over 5 pips hold on to any scalp buys - as the up moves might continue - but if not look for scalp sells again

8 55 am

In next hr we have the GU news at 9 30 am

GU as been falling and bearish - but if i was a player i would want to take price back up 50 pips to knock out many bears ??

Unfortunately - I am not a player with billion dollar capital accounts so - this might not happen - but be aware if you are leaving any sells on

bears and bulls in big fight on EU at moment hope the bears win

I get the feeling that some players might want 3730 or 3700 before a drop under 3550

I appreciate we are in a 400 pip down trend - but with so many bears about - think of all that money you could take off them with a quick 100 pip stop hunt :)

Under 3600 and 3595 i would be looking at more scalp sells again - but back over 3603/5 and 3620 I still think there might be a try over 3650+

What ever happens BP - we will nail it (y)

9 22 am

new time window and GU news in 8 mins or so

Price dropped to 6701 and still in scalp sell on only 30% though and will exit ideally 3 mins or so before news

The GU Lr structure and PA is all bearish saying keep selling - but at news - anything might happen - even just spikes either way can stop you out

We need above 6720 and 32 to be scalp buying for higher - and really under 18 its still a sell for supports under the big round number at 6700

GL and will update after news - out sell at 6701

EJ - testing supports at 139 60

i have both dynamic and horizontal supports from 57 to 62 now

We need a clean breach under to hold any scalp sells

Need back over 68 and 73 for scalp buys

GU - at end of news time window on half hr at 9 41 am - I think we need to stay above 6708 / 10 to look at taking any scalp buys.

Under 6705 and 6700 - no still a sell - but if 08 /10 holds - we might try above 6720 and then another go above 29

At times I even think the 1 min chart is too lagging and slow - how can anyone work with a 15 min chart - its just too far away from the action ?

Hope you caught some EJ - GU and EU scalp buy pips

10 05 AM

Both EJ and EU playing "bouncy balls"

Somebodies having fun ;-)

Now back testing lows on both pairs - trying to catch out both bull and bear traders

meanwhile the GU as been relatively calm and after making 6744 - now at 29

EU

Within a 30 min time period - we just had an approx 50 pips move - like 23 pips up and 25+ pips down

If you are not a scalper - how do you live with moves like this intraday ??

I am off out at 11 00 am for 40 min or so

Update

We need under the following for scalp sells

On EU -under 3599 and 3594 and of course under 3580

On EJ - under 57 and 53 now - above 62 + still scalp buys

On GU = under 6724 and 19

AU and EA - - structure AU still bullish and EA bearish for session - but they are both in BTTZ areas - so either way breaks could change bias

See you later guys - GL and keep focused and watch times and levels

Regards

F

ok stops hit on uc and eu. all lr were aligned for more lower on eu?

Morning MM

Just popping out - but back later on

Did you see the action on the EU - ie bouncy ball effect

A lot of play and manipulations happening atm

I think awaiting news at 1 15 and 1 30 pm - plus more at 3 00 pm

See you a bit later and GL

Regards

F

PS - we will only go lower on EU if we breach under 3600 and 3594

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.