Not open for further replies.
Is this head & shoulders on a 1 min chart

Attachments

• USD.pngGU15MAY14.png
    USD.pngGU15MAY14.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 79
35 a scalp buy F. ??? Only for the gifted and definitely not using LR's

Morning KLW - and MM

Yes 35 would be a very aggressive scalp buy and 37 would have been better and safer

the trick was 35 was the HL from low at 31

and really if 31 was low and it held through time window - from 53 am to 9 09 am - then it was safe to scalp buy any price 3-5 pips above the low

ie 34 to 36 would be in theory all good scalp buys - as also white Lrs had support of my red Lrs

Will explain this a bit more - but very advanced and dont want to confuse new followers - or even TRO trying to programme it

Have a good day

F

Morning KLW - and MM

Yes 35 would be a very aggressive scalp buy and 37 would have been better and safer

the trick was 35 was the HL from low at 31

and really if 31 was low and it held through time window - from 53 am to 9 09 am - then it was safe to scalp buy any price 3-5 pips above the low

ie 34 to 36 would be in theory all good scalp buys - as also white Lrs had support of my red Lrs

Will explain this a bit more - but very advanced and dont want to confuse new followers - or even TRO trying to programme it

Have a good day

F

Hi F. --- Thanks for the reply. There appears to be a difference in chart data. Both my lows are 35 and not 31 and 35 as you state so it does make a bit of a difference and LR's would print differently.

I personally am not confused but I am sure others would perhaps appreciate further explanation.

Cheers.

Hi F. --- Thanks for the reply. There appears to be a difference in chart data. Both my lows are 35 and not 31 and 35 as you state so it does make a bit of a difference and LR's would print differently.

I personally am not confused but I am sure others would perhaps appreciate further explanation.

Cheers.

Very interesting KLW - and we can ask other traders to check

My low on gu was at 8 52 /3 am at 67312

at 8 .54 then 67347 and then at 9 13 am - 67353

what were your levels guys ??

also 8 51 am to 9 09 am - 31 was not breached

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.