Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx (just saw your comment) - I'd got so depressed at the lack of movement in the cable trade, that I put in stops and walked away for a cup of coffee lol.

That's why I prefer skype. Much quicker. Forums get in the way of trading quite often.

That's why I prefer skype. Much quicker. Forums get in the way of trading quite often.

Yeah especially when you're scalping, or had 10 lots on like I had... have to admit I was sweating it when cable pulled-back... :LOL:

Edit: Just thought I should add the obligatory screenshot having got into arguments on this topic previously. Also, for transparency I'm having a pretty poor month P&L-wise, so if anyone is silly enough to be impressed by this trade, do bear that in mind...

Attachments

• cablerev14.jpg
    cablerev14.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Yeah especially when you're scalping, or had 10 lots on like I had... have to admit I was sweating it when cable pulled-back... :LOL:

Edit: Just thought I should add the obligatory screenshot having got into arguments on this topic previously. Also, for transparency I'm having a pretty poor month P&L-wise, so if anyone is silly enough to be impressed by this trade, do bear that in mind...

i would have been sweating like mad with 10 lots plus - 2 -6 lots no problem - but on slow scalps being played with you do have balls of steel - especially with your own funds ;-)

Well done DJ

GU still atm

For me - we have 59 interim low - then 64 HL- and now maybe 71 as another HL

This would be confirmed if we can now do over 85

i would have been sweating like mad with 10 lots plus - 2 -6 lots no problem - but on slow scalps being played with you do have balls of steel - especially with your own funds ;-)
Well done DJ

Thx. I felt with a 120 pip fall (400% bigger move than eurusd today), we were due for a bounce, so was prepared to put some money on the line. It went like -$150 initially (I'd scaled in) then to +$500 (which is fine) then to about zero (at which point I started to lose the will to live), and finally back to the total you saw. I had hoped for a +10-20 pip move. Interestingly it's no higher now...

PS Fck me this US news was a non-event, I've made about +0.5 pip on euro ! :clap:
PPS I'm not gonna add a screenshot for this one... I really can't be a*sed :)

Last edited:
Reactions: klw
Thx. I felt with a 120 pip fall (400% bigger move than eurusd today), we were due for a bounce, so was prepared to put some money on the line. It went like -$150 initially (I'd scaled in) then to +$500 (which is fine) then to about zero (at which point I started to lose the will to live), and finally back to the total you saw. I had hoped for a +10-20 pip move. Interestingly it's no higher now...

PS Fck me this US news was a non-event, I've made about +0.5 pip on euro ! :clap:
PPS I'm not gonna add a screenshot for this one... I really can't be a*sed :)

i still think GU might try higher - and have a 30% scalp buy locked in from 72 now

i need over 85 to hold longer - and if 72 lets go - then at least I have 3 pips at 30% stake

IF 64 and 59 let go before end of time window - expect bounce

if its slow fall - might then pick up speed under 55 and 50 if we did get that far

2 30 pm - GU - 54 low and out 70% scalp sell at 57 and will leave 30% on with stop at 69 and in profit

Off out in 15 mins - so will post the GU chart with buy earlier on and then this scalp sell from 77

Might be back by 4 00 pm - but will be popping in later

GL guys

F:

Do you pay attention to where price is in relation to the current daily high/low?

I notice that the LR scalps work well within 20 pips of the current daily high/low aka THE RAT ZONE.

Stalking...

gbpjpy-m1-fxdirectdealer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.