Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked away with 21 pips off that sell. Scary to see the price spike taking traders out and then reversing sharply. It seems to have settled for the time being.

Taking a punt and getting long a little cable here...

Edit: rofl - classic trade

Last edited:
Walked away with 21 pips off that sell. Scary to see the price spike taking traders out and then reversing sharply. It seems to have settled for the time being.

WD Derolo

Yes quick moves are scary - and on a live account - sometimes you will not get your prices for entering and exiting etc - and years ago before ECN brokers - you might get held in for 3- 5 mins - to catch you out.

I am still a chicken on pre entries for news - prefer to wait for dust to settle - but sometimes it can all work well

Regards]

F

GU - chart from first News and 9 51 am sell again

174682d1400058003-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-14514-news.jpg

9 51 am another clue for more scalp sells

Attachments

• GU - 14514 NEWS.JPG
    GU - 14514 NEWS.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
WD Derolo

Yes quick moves are scary - and on a live account - sometimes you will not get your prices for entering and exiting etc - and years ago before ECN brokers - you might get held in for 3- 5 mins - to catch you out.

I am still a chicken on pre entries for news - prefer to wait for dust to settle - but sometimes it can all work well

Regards]

F

Thanks F. Just grabbed another 10 pips off the second drop on the G/U. I think I will leave it now while my luck is still in.

Is there more news to come this morning?

Derolo

Anyone else get the feeling that the BOE has leaked Carney's speech to London banks (again) - the latter whom are currently wondering how best to rip our faces off ? ;)
(Clearly the pre-news stop-run wasn't sufficient lol)

Anyone else get the feeling that the BOE has leaked Carney's speech to London banks (again) - the latter whom are currently wondering how best to rip our faces off ? ;)
(Clearly the pre-news stop-run wasn't sufficient lol)

I don't wanna say "I told you" but... lol

GU

6757 interim low as now lasted over 30 mins with no breach

Meanwhile the bounce went up over 50 pips in approx 30 mins

I am hoping I can scalp buy again after pull back above 75 -80 area

Under 75 and 70 might be saying hold onto scalp sells for test on 57 again 0- but tend to think supports above 60 and even 75 might hold

Status
Not open for further replies.