Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

All Euro pairs have been slowly rising this morning - and after the EA - next pair to keep an eye on is the EJ

From LO - price as made over 140 75 - a R area and tested 81/2

I think over 73 - still a scalp buy - although not in it atm

Would need price to drop under 71 and 67 for scalp sells

174632d1400002413-intraday-trading-forex-market-make-consistent-profit-ej-135142.jpg

Well we went under 71 and 67 - and now teasing around the low 140 00 area

The scalp sell was on from 3 pips off the top at 140 -94 - and then by 71 and 67 you might heave been in a NPGT only on 30% - but could be added to as it dropped under 140 50.

Sorry not been around much today for scalping - but had a couple of 30% trades that i left and did ok

Regards

F

more resistance
edit... third touch through?

Attachments

• dej3.png
    dej3.png
    213.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
no ll beyond 1900 so TTT. wrong time of night tho.

Attachments

• dej4.png
    dej4.png
    253.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Just as a discussion point on price action, the highs in the white triangle and the yellow circle are at roughly the same price level. For me the yellow circle is a higher high due to its relationship to the purple diagonal

Attachments

• dej5.png
    dej5.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 87
and as an extension of that logic, the yellow circle is the same as the red circle, despite the price levels being different.
anyone gonna jump on that grenade?

Wednesday 14th May 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Intraday FX members

Quick review and update on main FX pairs I plan to trade today - and in no particular order atm - even though there as been some nice rises on the AU and GU.

Not even checked my calender yet - so will be doing that whilst checking out which pairs have smoother PA and correct Price structure for their next directions

Have a good day

Regards

F

AU and EA

These 2 opposite moving pairs have shown clear directions on my LR charts the last 12 hrs - and I will post them a little later after i have some pips in my kitty.

AU as moved up approx 60 pips and in the same period the EA as dropped over 85 pips - both with nice PA - smooth - no large pullbacks - ie no real interference or manipulation - YET ( lol)

So the thing is when will that start - next hr or after 8 00 am ??

Meanwhile - AU above 9392 on any small pullbacks or retraces - should be another scalp buy and under 4608 on the EA - should still mean more scalp sells are possible after similar pullbacks etc

Aggressive scalpers will have started both way scalps during the last hr - as both interim high on AU and interim low on EA have held over 30 mins so far - ie one of the clues for scalpers

EU and GU

Both scalp sells from 6 30 am time window after nice rises through the Asian Session

EU as first supports from 3704 to 3710 and GU 6835 -40

To scalp buy and hold on both need - above 3722 and 26 on EU and on GU back over 6862 and 6871

GU

Big morning on UK and Pound news with a few Red Announcements at 9 30 am and then 10 30 am UK time - so one to be trading this morning - once we have worked out any cunning plan etc

EJ

Normally my favourite scalping pair - and lucky to have a spread of only 0.3 to 1 pip most of the time.

After a nice 75+ pip fall yesterday - its been playing and teasing around the big 140 00 number

Its been giving the signals to scalp buy - but really we need over 25 and 37 to think an up turn is on - and then it falls 6 pips under 140 00 - just to stop hunt bull scalpers whilst trying to get more bears in.

ie normal cunning tricks of liquidity suppliers and players - but will they fool us??

OK - only now and again ( lol ) but 65 -85% of the time we will be scalping in correct direction every 30 -60 mins

For this morning - 140 00 is my cut off

Above still think we will try 25 and 37

Below 140 -00 and then confirmed below 139 90 - would mean further falls and scalp sells

Status
Not open for further replies.