Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EO - and EU cannot breach under 05 and 07 becomes a scalp buy but only can be held after 12 and 16

Last edited:
So far in this hr time window - dollar weaker atm - and swissy no longer trying up atm - whereas EU - EJ and EA still trying rises and GU even trying to halt its fall

All are subject to market play atm - as no real volumes or directions for now - so be careful with your scalping

Similar Swissy above 8842 a scalp buy - would only scalp sell under 38 and 34

From over 35 mins ago

Dollar did suffer a 10 mins period of weakness - but we did not go under 42 and stayed as a scalp buy

Price now at 52 - so will take 70% off scalp buy and leave 30% on with stop in profit at 46

EA update now

Still have 2 NPGT's trades ( ie the free trade concepts re named) from March 12th and happy to leave one on under 5250.

Low so far 5006 - last week of month and quarter - how low will it go - before a pullback next month ??

For now the BTTZ is 5002 to 5037/40 area - ( previous low area)

Still bearish under 40 but supports and scalp buys above 5007 - so thats why its a BTTZ for now

Had 2 30% trades now stopped out in profit so far this morning

I could not be so tight with the stops etc - but really i would have been better of taking 100% off and then scalping the opposite ways - as in the case with the Swissy just - but as long as I come away with a profit - that is my first and main objective

Just noticed EA testing low area atm - but still in a BTTZ until under low and really 5000

There we go at start of hr time window

AU now at 9207 and EA down to 4997 for now

This is the London Open as well - so be careful now - in case we get larger pullbacks

To update on AU and EA

EA - under 5014 and then 4990 favours scalp sells

Above 5014 - look for scalp buys with 95 and 5000 holding

AU - above 9197 and 9215 favours scalp buys for higher

Under 96 and staying then under 9207 favours lower and scalp sells

EU - for now bullish - made over 3816 which we needed an hr ago to hold scalp buys on and currently at 21

Above 14 still a scalp buy for me on any pullback

Under 3812 and 10 scalp sells

Status
Not open for further replies.