Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
only uploading these to save others the trouble of saying its all made up

totally cherry picked tho. (there done that for others too)

Attachments

• ej3.PNG
    ej3.PNG
    41.7 KB · Views: 82
damn may have ,missed that ss, bu there was no opportunity. we had hh and hl. lets see if a fake, then a move to 93. 78 is support

Last edited:
looking pukey but i think in bt zone (hi s and lo s have held both for a while now) its choppy and less meaningful pa

maybe im getting out of tune but i think it is still bullish despite this wave down. 78 still original wave bottom for support

172548d1394739262-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-quote-13314-high.jpg

This thread calls a scalp sell at LH of 3965 to sell off approximately 9 hrs ago

Its also calls further levels to sell at as well

7 hrs approx later price down to 3846 - nearly 120 pips lower

That initial scalp sell would have a 5 pip stop and other prices for additional sells called later on

Pity I don't call trades in advance - according to many of the ( ex) members of T2W

This week there as been loads of calls well in advance - so yet again - their wrong ;-)

Regards

F

Last edited:
172548d1394739262-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-quote-13314-high.jpg

This thread calls a scalp sell at LH of 3965 to sell off approximately 9 hrs ago

Its also calls further levels to sell at as well

7 hrs approx later price down to 3846 - nearly 120 pips lower

That initial scalp sell would have a 5 pip stop and other prices for additional sells called later on

Pity I don't call trades in advance - according to many of the ( ex) members of T2W

This week there as been loads of calls well in advance - so yet again - their wrong ;-)

Regards

F
hey that was weird, when that first posted it was just the screen shot, without text

Friday 14th March 2014 - Pre Opens - approx 6 30 am

Morning Traders

Will do a quick update and review on key pairs I plan to intraday trade today -

EU - we need to look at selling under 3860 to 3868 We can only look at scalp buying over 72 and 81 really as EU is session bearish - if it can make under interim supports at 3840 -45

Similar on EJ - wanting a bounce to scalp sell again under 140 88 area - need then on EJ 140 60 to let go

If both cannot go under their supports - then we look for further turns up - but as we know they may try supports 2- 4 times to try and breach them

More pairs to follow

Have a good day

Regards

F

GU - similar session bearish under 6625-27 area. would need to breach under supports at 6610 -12 area to then try 6600 and possibly below

Will only look at more scalp buying if supports hold and we then bounce up back over 25 and try say 30

Currently at 19 and a scalp buy above 14 - will be looking more at scalp sell though in next 5 -10 mins

AU - currently a scalp buy above supports at 8995 -7 area.

R's between 19 and 28 and i would be looking at more scalp sells under 9030 - if price did get that far

If we drop under 8995 then hold any scalp sells or take more

Status
Not open for further replies.