Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
scalpy sells belkow 69 on euro

And the Good Lord rained down yet more profits upon me.

Shorted 69 as promised earlier.
Taking 77% off here at 59 for +10 pips.

When you've taken as many live trades as me, then...yeah!...Unsurprisingly you know where the market is headed! Just a bit!!

I imagine that at least now, readers can see that i'm an expert?

I wonder if it's possible to make it so that nobody else can use the 'bolded text' function, and at the same time, all of my posts are in bold? Something to make me stand out a little from the amateurs. Or maybe lots of stars or a lightnin bolt or something next to my name?

When you've taken as many live trades as me, then...yeah!...Unsurprisingly you know where the market is headed! Just a bit!!

I imagine that at least now, readers can see that i'm an expert?

I wonder if it's possible to make it so that nobody else can use the 'bolded text' function, and at the same time, all of my posts are in bold? Something to make me stand out a little from the amateurs. Or maybe lots of stars or a lightnin bolt or something next to my name?

Try a Red or a Green type on bold as well

Add a few stars as well - and bingo

But dont forget nobody will ever believe you that you can trade at the sharp end unless you produce a statement and at least 5 yrs accounts

i dont need to see that (y)

Any currency pair scalp buy above 44.1 scalp sell below 28.5

Cover the other 20% here at 90.15 for +17 pips

Short from 32.
covering 80% here at 22
Another +10 to add to the ever-overflowing wheelbarrow of profits.

cover the rest here at 48 for +33 pips on the remainin 30%!
:)

Bought at 15.
out 70% here at 33 for another +18 to add to my money kitty

Shorted 09
covered here at 1.6702 for +7 pips to add to my daily kitty.

Like to try to make 200 pips per day.
For every pip that i'm short at the end of the day, I multiply that number by 7, and that's how many pressups I have to do before bed.
Spanish89 used to starve himself as punishment for not hitting targets.

EU - trying to breach under 60 now

Is it another tease- or not ??

Its in the time window - but 63 and 66 would be back scalp buying

Like to try to make 200 pips per day.
For every pip that i'm short at the end of the day, I multiply that number by 7, and that's how many pressups I have to do before bed.
Spanish89 used to starve himself as punishment for not hitting targets.

Heard this one before - dont tell me you are 25 stone - and never had to do any press ups - as you have hit target every day (y)

Last edited:
Heard this one before - dont tell me you are 25 stone - and never had to do any press ups - as you have hit target every day (y)

Correct.
That shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, though.
You don't think that after boat loads of live trades I might know what i'm doing?
I'd also ask that anyone who quotes any of my posts, capitalizes the first letter of each word in a sentence a a mark of respect. I'd also prefer to be called Dr. Morgan Edge when being mentioned.

Reactions: tar
No arbitrary scalpy anythings,
It shows my entry, and we can all see where the price is now, i don't need to claim anything and better yet, I didn't need 6000 posts to do it either
thats me done folks, thats all it takes. simple really

Attachments

• FTSE.png
    FTSE.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited by a moderator:
Correct.
That shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, though.
You don't think that after boat loads of live trades I might know what i'm doing?
I'd also ask that anyone who quotes any of my posts, capitalizes the first letter of each word in a sentence a a mark of respect. I'd also prefer to be called Dr. Morgan Edge when being mentioned.

you can expect a visit from the West Midlands flying squad. have you taken 12,000+ live trades at the coalface? :D

I will have to look at Cad more

was never really one of my favourites - but that was like 5 yrs ago

need to review that again now I suppose

and back in the room ...........jees that USDCAD got to 1.11 ..........not a bad run at all earlier (y)

N

i did think you had that one as it did not make 41 on my charts in fact stopped at 398

Anyway no worry plenty more pips to catch(y)

Yes it did stop at 398, and stopped me out as entry was 290 my dear fellow, however you have taught me some more valuable lessons.

In my haste to be "Billy big Bllx", I forgot that I'm really Stewy shrivelled sack, as far as the markets concerned, and I broke a few of my own rules.

I should have cut it swiftly and re-entered, but I just let it run.

I have no qualms in admitting when I am wrong.

Fingers burnt,
lessons learnt.

;)

Best
John.

hey - we can always open a whos got the biggest pecker thread elsewhere if it helps keep this particular thread on track with F's updates ?

N

Any currency pair scalp buy above 44.1 scalp sell below 28.5

Shorts :

Closed CAD at 97 = +13

Closed Cable at 31 = -3

Longs :

Closed EJ at 59 = +15

Closed EU at 71 = +12

Win rate : 75% = +37 pips just in 30 minutes .

Status
Not open for further replies.