Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
that +5 for 70% and +34 for 30%, because I in at 09:13 out of the window but a break of my fractal and other confirmation.

so your trade was a confirmation for my open trade too.

thanks
cheers

Last edited:
UJ - 88 to 91 is the tease zone for me

Under 85 more fall - over 92 I think its stopped for a rest or a pullback up

So will take 30% off now at 94

I have now 5 winner, 4 small and 1 big, the last uj, so I take a break and prepare for go outside see the sunset on the beach and take then dinner.

all good luck and see you later

cheers

I have now 5 winner, 4 small and 1 big, the last uj, so I take a break and prepare for go outside see the sunset on the beach and take then dinner.

all good luck and see you later

cheers

See you later fx - I wish I could also pop to beach - my nearest is 100+ miles away and probably flooded lol

Well done

I am going to have a 20 mins break as well now

See you in a bit guys and any pair or questions - please dont hesitate to ask

Regards

F

Hi MM good Morning,

I check your trades but not all, is would be fine if you or Forexmospherian give a chart for the daily trades where we can see entrys.

but anyway will ask you only for the first trade in your table, you buy AU at 17:06 can you tell me what confirm to take that trade, if I follow what I know now from Forexmospherian and his chart that entry was to late.

and I will post the chart there was LH and LL was confirm you to go long?
and if you had the confirm why not go for it in the time window early from 16:51, and 16:52 was a nice green bar over the 3 LR's ?

that only for me to clarify and learn what other do, all in all it was a good result at the table, well done

cheers

i cant remember mate, sorry, it was many charts ago.
ben scalping gold all night. i swear at one point i was getting every wave on a t3 chart. Been trying to get used to lmax charting software and forgot about the time etc

Morning MM and YT

If you can get your head around a tick chart it will help for in the future

For the first few days it will be like a heart monitor going mad

But after a few weeks - it will then seem slow and readable

Regards #

F

UJ and EJ made more lows and further drops

Not in either now shame - - should have left a free trade on at least one of them

My mistake- I do make them all the while - its all part of trading - you are never going to get it 100% correct - all the while

Status
Not open for further replies.