Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just noticed one of the new members to T2W is a fellow Forexmospherian - and goes by the nic of Sir Gissachance

Now this guy can trade - (y)

Hiya Sir Gissa and welcome

Regards

F

I have just noticed one of the new members to T2W is a fellow Forexmospherian - and goes by the nic of Sir Gissachance

Now this guy can trade - (y)

Hiya Sir Gissa and welcome

Regards

F

Good evening dear fellow. That was indeed a warm welcome and can return the service by stipulating this jolly good fellow Forexmospherian can certainly trade too.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:
Thursday 20th February 2014 - approx 7 00 am UK time and the EO

Morning Traders

Update and quick summary on key pairs I will be looking at trading today

EU - Stayed above 3720 yesterday and in the Asian session rose back up to 3762

Still session scalp bullish above say 3749 / 52 -

Would only scalp sell under 48 and 45 and above 50 still look at more scalp buys in this next 30 mins

Swissy - Fell from an high just under 9000 to 8859 and under 74 still in session down mode - more scalp sells under 56 and 52

GU - Fell from the mid 6700 area down to approx 6665 - under 6692-5 - still bearish - but presently a scalp buy above 79

Further scalp sells under 77 and 72 - and more scalp buys over 96 and 6700

Have a great day

Regards

F

Last edited:
EJ - presently trying to stay above supports at 140 00 - 05. last 12 hrs as been falling from 140 -75-80 area

Would only be scalp buying over 23 - 27 and then 33. - Under 19 still a scalp sell - but if price cannot breach under 05 and 140 - then it will bounce up again

Big movements with news on AU and EA during the Asian session

AU - fell from the mid 9000 area down to 8940 ish - and supports .A scalp buy atm above 8950 - but need over 65 to look at holding - or taking more scalp buys

OK - taking some profit on GU - now at 6690 and still trying up as we enter half hr time window - will take 70% off and place 30% stop in profit at 82

Thursday 20th February 2014 - approx 7 00 am UK time and the EO

Morning Traders

Update and quick summary on key pairs I will be looking at trading today

GU - Fell from the mid 6700 area down to approx 6665 - under 6692-5 - still bearish - but presently a scalp buy above 79

Further scalp sells under 77 and 72 - and more scalp buys over 96 and 6700

Have a great day

Regards

F

GU - comment from approx 30 mins ago

Taken 30% stake off at 93 - as hitting R area

EU - as usual - just playing and teasing - not in either way atm - lost 2 pips on my scalp sell and will ignore for now - until we get a proper move

Notice EU news items as well during next hr and UK pound ones at 9 .30 am

EJ - presently trying to stay above supports at 140 00 - 05. last 12 hrs as been falling from 140 -75-80 area

Would only be scalp buying over 23 - 27 and then 33. - Under 19 still a scalp sell - but if price cannot breach under 05 and 140 - then it will bounce up again[/QUOTE]

Comment approx 25 mins ago

Breached under 140 - and now taking 70% off scalp sell at 89 as I type and leaving 30% stake stop in profit 140 -07

NIce - like that one (y)

EU moved lol - yes and was not in it after losing 2 pips when in the scalp sell

Oh well - you cannot win them all ;-))

EA fell again - just after it took my 30% stop out - ;-))

Will leave for now and will review for London Open

Very busy 45 mins - but good

I am in for the LO but then out about 8,40 am for a bit

Not in GU atm - did well on the scalp buy up to 95 and got out at 93

Failed to scalp sell it - and its now dropped 20 pips - shame - but GU news at 9 30 am so this pair will be busy as well later on

EJ - changed mind with last fall - all out now at 77 - that was another nice trade and want the pips

Last edited:
I reckon I will have done my daily 50 pip target in under 1 hr this morning - but not hit my money target - simply because I have been in multi scalps with lower stakes - all under 0 .5 % stake - and with 30% free trades being on as low as only 0 2% stakes

At one stage I was in 4 scalps simultaneously - 1 by mistake - not advised - OK if 3 are free trades with profits already locked in - but at the time 3 of the scalps were still open at 100% stake values

Status
Not open for further replies.