Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm im not reading it right. 2b did unfold but now down? will stop and grab some rest shortly

Last edited:

I've never seen a 123 used like that before MM , if you have a look at the last ej high now that formed the perfect 123 high , thats how I would look for if I used 123,s . In fact if they carry on being that perfect they'll have the algo boys running to switch that particular program back on :)

Cheers.

i've never seen a 123 used like that before mm , if you have a look at the last ej high now that formed the perfect 123 high , thats how i would look for if i used 123,s . In fact if they carry on being that perfect they'll have the algo boys running to switch that particular program back on :)

cheers.

ok checking ej

I've never seen a 123 used like that before MM , if you have a look at the last ej high now that formed the perfect 123 high , thats how I would look for if I used 123,s . In fact if they carry on being that perfect they'll have the algo boys running to switch that particular program back on :)

Cheers.

DO you mean this? or something earlier?

Attachments

• KLW.png
    KLW.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
EJ - although 139.20 - 25 trying to offer support - under 42 /44 still got as in scalp sells mode

I suppose might be able catch a saclp buy above 31 and 34 to 42-44 and then review again and under 22 and 18 scalp sells again

EU - around 42 to 44 wanted to scalp sell again - above 46 - 48 forget it though and as we know ubder 32 and 28 would be scalp sells now

GU - need over 6400 again to get back in scalp buys and under 82 and 78 would be scalp selling

In between - like many others in a scalp BT tease zone

Cheers.

how about this

Attachments

• kl2.png
    kl2.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 74

DO you mean this? or something earlier?

No this is the traditional 123 signal, if you are using 123 just as a way to describe certain highs / lows then that is totally different and I have misunderstood the way you were trying to describe pa . So I'll leave that to your mentor to assist you.

Cheers.

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    179.7 KB · Views: 72
No this is the traditional 123 signal, if you are using 123 just as a way to describe certain highs / lows then that is totally different and I have misunderstood the way you were trying to describe pa . So I'll leave that to your mentor to assist you.

Cheers.

ah yes ok i see. will read up a bit more later. ty!

Last example you drew shows a correctly drawn 123 low signal MM

Last edited:
Yen looking interesting...

Edit: Sry, to expand a bit, I see UJ finding support above 102.1, wondering if the banks are gonna target those offers up around 102.25... we'll see...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.