Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - intraday structure shows under 6315 -20 - price in bearish mode. With the UK have had positive data last few months - could we now start to see more buying coming in at 6300 for higher.

Would need under 6260 and 55 to be holding scalp sells for lower - and so this 40 pip range with hopefully be broken by the red news - or will it ??

Attachments

• tu.PNG
    tu.PNG
    63.9 KB · Views: 537
getting there, some mistakes tho

Some excellent scalps there MM - I hope Steve can see how you are progressing as he had a bit of a frustrating day yesterday- ie 20 trades and 10 small losses

I will have a quick look through all your figures etc - but to achieve that result in under what 2 hrs is really good going - I would be delighted with it myself(y)

Some excellent scalps there MM - I hope Steve can see how you are progressing as he had a bit of a frustrating day yesterday- ie 20 trades and 10 small losses

I will have a quick look through all your figures etc - but to achieve that result in under what 2 hrs is really good going - I would be delighted with it myself(y)

i had to widen stop once or twice tho

Cannot really scalp buy GU again until over 45 and 50 - and under there its a pullback with a scalp sell for may be 15 - 20 area ??

Going to have a cup of tea and 10 min break

i had to widen stop once or twice tho

Try pulling and then reentering - will only work if you get out under minus 5 and then reenter at say minus 10 or 12.- if trade still looks on

I would be worried if you widen stops above 10 pips - as I have found in the past - it lead to less pips and of course bigger losses - needing bigger wins to wipe them out

Status
Not open for further replies.