Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts on UJ Pete?

Just arrived back for about 30 mins

UJ - needs under 101.53 low for more falls - it is bearish today - but about time we had a bounce back up after a 70 pip drop today. Amy bounces should stay under 102 05 I reckon

Dont normally scalp it but presently a scalp buy above 71 needing 86 and 92 to hold on for a bigger bounce

GU - i think stronger supports trying to form around 25 -30 area now. 23 was low and above 27 was scalp buy needing above 38 and 42 to hold any on.

Back under say 19 more scalp sells

GU - i think stronger supports trying to form around 25 -30 area now. 23 was low and above 27 was scalp buy needing above 38 and 42 to hold any on.

Back under say 19 more scalp sells

I am taking 11 pips off a scalp buy here - not leaving anything on - as back out again in 15 mins for about an hour

Au still not done another high and UJ - being difficult - glad I am not trading it atm

When I get back later - we can go through any trades you pick if you like Steve etc or join me in a couple of time windows looking for new scalps

GL - i hope you got some pips off the GU today so far

I am break even on pips but less commissions - so under overall. GU was a good pair but AU has been tricky.
Need to choose my entries better but pleased that no loss was more than 5 pips - ok there was one for 5.1 pips. This is not easy but no-one said it was.

Pete - lets do 7.21 through to 8.39 if you can or failing that 7.51 through to 9.09 - after that I need to wrap up for the day

I am break even on pips but less commissions - so under overall. GU was a good pair but AU has been tricky.
Need to choose my entries better but pleased that no loss was more than 5 pips - ok there was one for 5.1 pips. This is not easy but no-one said it was.

Pete - lets do 7.21 through to 8.39 if you can or failing that 7.51 through to 9.09 - after that I need to wrap up for the day

Hi Steve

Is that your time or UK time -as normally I don't bother after 5.30 / 6.30pm UK time

but can fit a time in no problem

You need ideally spreads under 1 pip on AU and under 2 pips on GU - if you are working on say 3 pips AU and 4 or 5 pips on GU get a new deal tonight or tomorrow ;-)

I reckon UY is a sell below 81 - it has failed to make a new high for over 30 mins and as todays trend is to the downside then below 81 I would think that it may retest days lows at 67.

Au is still a scalp sell atm whilst under 8806 - we need under 8793 and 90 to break under dynamic support for a larger pullback

AU at half hr change

Still got as scalp sell under 8806 - but needs now to breach supports in the 90 -94 area,

I think 90 may be crucial to keep in in a up mode still

GU at half hr window - still got a scalp buy above 33 and needs now 52 and 60 to hold scalp buy on

Under 30 and low of 24 scalp sells again

Status
Not open for further replies.