Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi F,

I wanted to share with you my current trading setup and have your advice on whether it’s suitable or should I change something to have the whole potential of being applied to your method.

I have one screen with my pair of choice on T13 (3 quick LRs on it). I have another one on M1 with the LRs like yours (there is actually one LR I have not been able to figure out, but I’ll ask that later).
I have another screen split in 3. Each 1/3 showing EU, EJ and my favorite GU all on M3. On this one I try to read the PA for the near term probable movements and see how they correlate to figure out which currency is actually causing the moves. And finally another screen with M30 to have a better view of the bigger picture. I switch the 3 pairs on that one.

I take the decisions based mostly on the T13 and M1 as I understand you do.
It’s very tempting to have one of those 4K screens MM recently bought. I guess all the info fits on a single screen without using a magnifying glass to read it. Would like to hear MM’s feedback on his new toy.

Any suggestions are welcome (notice I’m asking F, not the morons/trolls!)
Cheers

Hi keen

Good question

i will cover what I think in a bit of detail a bit later on

I am still on monitors under 22 inches and really need to upgrade etc

Maybe MM can tell us both what he is finding works best in terms of latest screen techs etc etc

Attachments

• eutw.PNG
    eutw.PNG
    49 KB · Views: 109
Hi MM

Totally agree with you and think it wise not to divulge 100% - especially to traders on sites like T2W and Big Mikes /Elite / etc etc - just too many dissers and no hoper's moaning

Most of them are not in our world and think commercial methods are King

They might be on $50 mill - but they are not on $5 or 50K

News in approx 10 mins

Regards

indeed. In fact the key reason for my posting here has been to share with others, who were losing traders like myself, a method/paradigm that had structure and made more sense than anything else i have found. Its such a shame that these arguements exist between retail traders when we should have all been working together, in harmony, with a coke

Similar profit again to the last 2 days now.
Heres latest trade

Hi Scholfield

Cracking week so far for you

Keep it up and just out of interest what size stops are you working on - I reckon you dont need over 5 pips on EU - as your entries are excellent

Regards

Hi Scholfield

Cracking week so far for you

Keep it up and just out of interest what size stops are you working on - I reckon you dont need over 5 pips on EU - as your entries are excellent

Regards

depends on volatility. At the moment, about 8 ticks
edit: you can see my buy stop sitting there at -10 ticks in the chart in fact

Will post my GU next for today

With US dollar strength - like EU its been a down day - but I reckon a lot easier and I will show you what I mean

Hi F,

I wanted to share with you my current trading setup and have your advice on whether it’s suitable or should I change something to have the whole potential of being applied to your method.

I have one screen with my pair of choice on T13 (3 quick LRs on it). I have another one on M1 with the LRs like yours (there is actually one LR I have not been able to figure out, but I’ll ask that later).
I have another screen split in 3. Each 1/3 showing EU, EJ and my favorite GU all on M3. On this one I try to read the PA for the near term probable movements and see how they correlate to figure out which currency is actually causing the moves. And finally another screen with M30 to have a better view of the bigger picture. I switch the 3 pairs on that one.

I take the decisions based mostly on the T13 and M1 as I understand you do.
It’s very tempting to have one of those 4K screens MM recently bought. I guess all the info fits on a single screen without using a magnifying glass to read it. Would like to hear MM’s feedback on his new toy.

Any suggestions are welcome (notice I’m asking F, not the morons/trolls!)
Cheers
ok but techquant may be upset
i posted a pic of it as i think its really good for seeing all that m1 data. TechQuant believes that has nothing to do with trading. He was on troll roll last night acroos several threads! must be piles or something.
the 4k is good at this size (40 inches) as you dont need to rescale anything.
no breaks midscreeen from dual monitor setup.
i can run it at 60hz .
you may need a better graphics card tho! dp connection for 60hz

Attachments

• KEEN.PNG
    KEEN.PNG
    651.7 KB · Views: 107
i posted a pic of it as i think its really good for seeing all that m1 data. TechQuant believes that has nothing to do with trading. He was on troll roll last night acroos several threads! must be piles or something.
i can run it at 60hz .

Must get a couple out my next pension then - lol

Techquant - i thought he was Pat Riley or Peiter sty************ troll

He loves me though - lol

i can run it at 60hz .

Thanks MM for the feedback. I think that screen can be a great tool to ease our job.

30 pips in 5 mins on scalp buy

volatile stuff and a scalp by rights I should not have taken

But when you see what I saw - you will understand why

Chart to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.