Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 26 am

Back after 11 30 - 12 00 next

Want to get 2 -3 hrs in this afternoon as well

Started off fairly iffy for me this morning - had 2 bad scalps with losses over 3 pips - but some nice winners with UCad again the best so far for me this morning

Hopefully Major Magnum is back off his long holiday soon - so whilst away please post your own charts and all FX intraday trader are welcome - whether using my set up - or a totally different one etc

Ok see you later on

pete hope you have a great holiday ---------- just curious though would your line in sand be under 1.1120 area or 1.1110 area ?

It would be for scalping - correct at 1114 / 16 off an LR

But price structure still bull bias above 1075/ 80 and only goes bearish under 1060 and 55

Will post a LitS chart on EU later on today

Cheers

UCad - The Mornings Favourite for me Today

11 37 am

UCad

Now dropped down to 3022 area as I type

The chart I am posted was when it was falling a few mins ago under 3040

Its over 100 pip fall from after LO

3 great scalps on Key Times shown

Did not take those 3 - but instead taken 5 at slightly different times with last one at 11 30 / 1 am

Superb PA for my set up - smooth and nice

Whilst this as been going on AU just been nicely rising

Morning started off badly with computer hitch and frustrations

Coming up to nearly 6 hrs later - and its been a great morning

196498d1439376043-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ucad-120815-am.png

Attachments

• UCad - 120815 AM.png
    UCad - 120815 AM.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 400
From a Thread i cannot post in - ie not on welcome list

Throwing levels all day long without following up where you did exit on every trade whether it was a loss or profit is not considered a live trading journal ...

Hi Tar

Hope you are having a good day

I am

I think you and maybe some of the other guys forget who's boss here of their own system

My methods are different to maybe 95% of other traders

I write my own rules - I dont follow the norm

I just posted as UCad chart on entry of scalp sell after 11 31am

The price was 40 pips approx higher than when its just stopped at 3005 area - 18 mins later

That is REAL LIVE TRADING - AS IT HAPPENS

Say what you like - no problem

Dont worry away after after tomorrow am for a week - so I will no longer be a pain to anyone - lol

Although I am sure I might be missed

FX pairs have been good this morning - hope you have been trading some

Good Trading

Regards

F

anyway i'm playing with fxpro this afternoon.........

for the benefit of Tar and the other traders who cannot bear the thought of other traders being on a successful thread........or journals where members are excluded from responding to critisim

I will be back later with my results

Cheers
N

hello all you good natured traders

Hi MM

Hope you had a good holiday break

I am off on one myself tomorrow :D

Too late to exit 30% stake sell on UCad at 2970 area - taken 2997 as low held 30 mins for now and supports building up at 2975 -90 area

Will update for 1 00 pm next

Regards

EU

1 00 pm Update

Still in bullish PS for afternoon session

Above 1135 / 40 supports can scalp buy to try over 1155 and 60

Under 35 scalp sell to supports at 1117/ 20 to 25.

No main red news at 1 30 pm - so pair just resting atm

ah. this one is my favorite.
uj Wyckoff scenario perfect

Interesting set up there on UJ from the other day

Today its just been a nice sell off after European and London OPENs with a weak dollar and what 100 pip fall

What are you looking for next on the set up your shown - or is that now over ??

that was a setup i noticed shortly before i took holidays i think. i did not back it. i did it to remind me of Wyc stuff, having read a post here by DBPhoenix in which he underlined the importance of that method amongst other things. i may have published the chart back then but cant remember.

that was a setup i noticed shortly before i took holidays i think. i did not back it. i did it to remind me of Wyc stuff, having read a post here by DBPhoenix in which he underlined the importance of that method amongst other things. i may have published the chart back then but cant remember.

I will show you how i saw it on my set up next

Status
Not open for further replies.