Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 00 am

We got the spike up on EU on the hr

Still only made 83 so far - had not stayed in scalp buy but in approx 35 secs ago

7 04 am

We need to stay above 76/77 for another try over 84 area

We are in a bullish scalp PS from 73 - but it was Open and the buggers are playing

Would only look at sell under 1070 area for now - 80 -85 is all R - but really it should be breached

GU

Been a better scalp buy than EU from 6 39 am and 6 58/9 - moved up 15 pips - only got 6 of them so far

Need to stay above 71/2 on pullbacks to buy again

EJ

7 11 am

Shame I did not leave any part stake on sell after 6 00 am ish - instead took a scalp buy in between fall for only 4 pips - before it fell again and did not sell again

Missed out on another 15 pips there - shame - but markets not being so kind to me this last hour

Manipulation of EU is presently going on - you dont need to be an expert to work it out and its not down to thousands of traders in a tug of war over price - its down to legal balancing - ie bigger players acting against the flows to suit them etc

UChf

missed 6 39 am scalp sell set up

Swissy is bearish this morning and bounces staying under 9855 for now are sells again

In fact would need over 9860 to be holding any scalp buys on for it to try any turn up etc

UChf

Hardly my favourite pair - but as been so far this morning

My scalp sell now made 11 pips and so best scalp of first 70 mins

GU

Been a better scalp buy than EU from 6 39 am and 6 58/9 - moved up 15 pips - only got 6 of them so far

Need to stay above 71/2 on pullbacks to buy again

GU

7 19 am

Made 69 - so below my scalp buy point

Its bouncing - I need 74 and a pullback staying above 70 to scalp buy

Under 64 and 66 supports

Under both - more scalp sells

Manipulation of EU is presently going on - you dont need to be an expert to work it out and its not down to thousands of traders in a tug of war over price - its down to legal balancing - ie bigger players acting against the flows to suit them etc

EU

7 22 am

Theres the move up

It been manipulated to start at 7 17 am - out of TWs

My LRs said scalp buy at 7 19 / 20 am

EU

7 23 am

1090 high so far

Game given away now

Need pullbacks to stay above 81 to scalp buy again

Out in 10 mins so will see if I can get another buy in

My UChf sell made me 16 pips before i exited

morning all

looks like usd is under pressure today after a great day yesterday

lets see

n

Attachments

• usd week.JPG
    usd week.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 170

usd for me has been a sell from London openings (5am GMT)

the yen and aussies have actually been the buys ....not my team s.........but still plenty of scalps about ..........(y)

N

Attachments

• sell usd.JPG
    sell usd.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 399
Should be back about 8 15 am 8 20 am

Will then be around for approx 2 hrs - thats if Pound red news at 9 30 am is any good

See you in a bit

Stay focused and GL

usd sell signals going well..

my last usd sell triggers were 6.58 and then more recently 7.19..........right into F's TW's

cad and eu noticeable scalps...........pretty ok

N

usd retraces north and ucad delivers 4-5 pip scalp ..........pretty easy today as market allowing smooth 4-5 pip swings both ways

might play with FXPRO demo again once I have my target

N

7.36.........usd swings back into bear trend and ucad bounces 9 pips south

nice nice dynamics to day ............usd is swinging smoothly ....

N

uchf buys 9830/31

for anyone who thinks we are not calling them live here at F's thread heres 6 pictures of my last call ........as it unfolded

you can make money consistently in the markets ............you just need to be prepared to spend a lot of time and effort in perfecting what you do (y)

nice trading day .......nearly at my target and will then be playing with a demo account as I am trialling FXPRO

N

Attachments

• uchf 1.JPG
    uchf 1.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 196
  • uchf 2.JPG
    uchf 2.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 185
  • uchf3.JPG
    uchf3.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 150
  • uchf4.JPG