Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question...

The only two entries I see on M5 are highlighted - see orange boxes

1st entry after break of downward TL - 2nd after the move gathers momentum. Only issue is, price is still within the morning range - which says to me to wait... Just imagine the chart is M1 rather than M5 - would you all wait too?

EURUSDM5.png

I like a small gamble around numbers when a good day and managed to sell EU at 109.26 during the minute, at 50 quid a go. Just closed 108.96.

A question...

1st entry after break of downward TL - 2nd after the move gathers momentum. Only issue is, price is still within the morning range - which says to me to wait... Just imagine the chart is M1 rather than M5 - would you all wait too?

View attachment 195868

M5 ?...................that's SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW MOOOOTTTIIIOOOONNNNNNNNN ;)

A question...

View attachment 195868

No - i never wait for confirmations

I do wait for pullbacks some times - but time / levels / PA and PS are my confirmations

the EU was a scalp buy after the following

11 00 am - after 12 00 pm - after 12 39 pm after 12 51 and after 1 00 pm

At no time did any pullback take it to a proper sell - ie not just scalp sell for say just 3 -7 pips

All HH and HL's on 1 min

(y)

o895 and eu may get its rise now .......gu gradually rising now

the euro is actually now looking under pressure........usd must rise soon so I am now changing to selling this pair soon

massive tug of war on usd ................its looking exposed to rises now

i'm not taking new trades for a while now ..........the usd is starting to f*rt around

Status
Not open for further replies.