Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - From London Open

EU
194678d1437637227-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-230715-lo.png

1 Min LR Chart with times of buys

Was not back for 7 58 / 8 00 am - but was for 8 07 am onwards

Rise from 8 00 am now 70 pips - anything over 50% of those and you have done well

Marked time on 2 buys for BP

Attachments

• EU - 230715 - LO.png
    EU - 230715 - LO.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 428
ok the usd is trying to retrace now and I have to pop out ..............European buy s/l in place from the earlier buy trades so pretty happy with today so far

later
N

rare for the usd to get so hammered below other G7..........the NZD spiked at around the 8am bar open and this generated a chain reaction sending the usd south ...........it then took heat off all the others as well..........

interesting

I reckon every day N - the market makers are trying to find - via their super computers ways to confuse and trick the rest of the markets - via new correlations and using HFT to change things in seconds - never mind minutes

What they cannot get away with changing is the PA of HH and HL etc for rises and the levels that provide supply and demand or S & R etc

They can breach them by 2 -4 pips to set bots off on wrong moves - but certain things they cannot trick etc

The more money involved - the more important to come up with new ways around the traditional ways of the past

Nothing surprises me today - and its up to us as retail traders to really understand all the tricks and method they use - so that we can join in on the back of their moves whilst maybe 80% of the market gets screwed

8 51 am

New hour TW

EU now just made over 1000 and above 0989 still in scalp buy bias

Need under 87 and 83 to scalp sell - or hold any on longer

I reckon every day N - the market makers are trying to find - via their super computers ways to confuse and trick the rest of the markets - via new correlations and using HFT to change things in seconds - never mind minutes

What they cannot get away with changing is the PA of HH and HL etc for rises and the levels that provide supply and demand or S & R etc

They can breach them by 2 -4 pips to set bots off on wrong moves - but certain things they cannot trick etc

The more money involved - the more important to come up with new ways around the traditional ways of the past

Nothing surprises me today - and its up to us as retail traders to really understand all the tricks and method they use - so that we can join in on the back of their moves whilst maybe 80% of the market gets screwed

agreed...............in fact its interesting to observe market prices and add some lead / lag values each side of current price before getting drawn in

eg lets say that the TRUE market price can be moved by +/- 5 pips by players.....then only look to trade when the range gets moved above key S/R levels (when the players step in to kill us )

keeps you out of the crap ...........

just add a 1 ma to any chart and set a small range like this ....keeps the Bsh*t away at key times ....heres a 5 pip on GU to keep players out :smart:

N

Attachments

• bullshit factor.JPG
    bullshit factor.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 103
  • ma 1.JPG
    ma 1.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 126
  • ma 2.JPG
    ma 2.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
In next 35 mins we have the UK Pound news

i am out at 9 40 am ish so will be here just in time for news

Worth us checking out all Pound crosses and will focus mainly on GU - then GJ and GA

Back in 10 mins or so

wow how to type and count all this money, what a cracking morning.
Only had EU GU sure you smart guys had more.
GL

agreed...............in fact its interesting to observe market prices and add some lead / lag values each side of current price before getting drawn in

eg lets say that the TRUE market price can be moved by +/- 5 pips by players.....then only look to trade when the range gets moved above key S/R levels (when the players step in to kill us )

keeps you out of the crap ...........

N

Exactly - some times we have to just wait and let them play and then move when we feel its safe etc

I know we can never be correct 100% times I have been caught a few times on double whammies - but the one I hate which does not happen that often is the triple whammy - ie they do the bears by dropping price and then 10 -15 pips back up - get the bulls in - then do them with a 20 pip fall - so bears reenter and sell - and then markets does them again with another 25 pip backs up

The price on a 1 hr + candle does not really show whats happened and all the traders with 35 -50 pip stops are not even aware of it - until they get stopped out as well

Still - as long as we can be right over ideally 65%+ of the time and our wins are bigger than are losses - easy with a 3 pip stop lol - then we are the lucky ones

Good trading N

(y)

hey all

well the usd is trying to recover some ground in last half hour .............shes fought back some 10 pips off a 50 pip drop ...........(so that's 50 pips.... plus whatever currency 2 gave you on the usd pair you traded moves)..........

remember its the usd that gave you all those pips not really the other currencies .........they (mainly Europeans) just stayed a little stronger than the usd !

anyway back later
N

9 07 am

Looks as though the Euro is stronger than pound against the Dollar - ie GU pullback stronger than EU one

0975 / 80 is all support so EU should stay above there for more tries over 1004 an d 1010 +

Would need under 0970 and 50 to say its over for now and start holding more scalp sells etc

Pound crosses mixed atm as well

grabbed a few pips here ............but must go out now as usd dumps again

GRRRRRRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.