Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
13.51 buy EU

Welcome to the "gang" Nick

although a 1 min late call - it still live to me and when you called it - did any of us know it would last over 40 mins and make over 35 pips

I didn't - but got the feeling it would make a profit - as you read the market correctly at that time

WD

EU

2 36 pm

1050 - 60 is heavy R area and then even above at 65/70

We can only hold buys on longer after any pullbacks if we clear all - ie 55 to 70

EU

2 36 pm

1050 - 60 is heavy R area and then even above at 65/70

We can only hold buys on longer after any pullbacks if we clear all - ie 55 to 70

EU

2 45 pm

Pullbacks were nothing really - stayed above 49

Now in last min or so - just touched 1070

Still a buy on pullbacks staying above 50 now

above 58 on scalp terms - still in a scalp buy - but under 71 atm is a sell

gets easier either over 71 and 75 - or under 58 and 54

Hi MM

That makes sense to me

just out of interest when was you last losing day ??

I forgot about mine years ago - but will admit if I ever only say 1 hr to trade in a day and could I guarantee I could be profitable - I would say no - might have 2 or 3 loses and only 1 win

If i have over 4 or 6 hrs spread over a good 10 hr session I am 95% certain - I will make money

I wonder if Fugazsy would agree with that statement - and yours MM ??

Have a good US session

F

well i cant remember. the days that stick in my mind as bad are the ones where i have to do 35 plus trades to get my target, ie rangebound days, often hard work. compared to gj gift, those day are my bad ones now

well i cant remember. the days that stick in my mind as bad are the ones where i have to do 35 plus trades to get my target, ie rangebound days, often hard work. compared to gj gift, those day are my bad ones now

Any bad days that make you money - cannot all be that bad - but know what you mean - some days you can sweat your balls off and think this is bloody frustrating and hard work - and then catch a nice rally with stops in profit and you can just relax - like the GJ runs

taken 70 % sl at be on gj add on

Attachments

• gj3.PNG
    gj3.PNG
    2.1 KB · Views: 71
Bad days are just the rangebound, choppy days. They can take hours to hit my 100 pip target.
I prefer nice trendy days on FX where I can hit my targets easily.
Can't remember my last losing day - probably about 2 years ago. Last time I failed to hit my daily target was about 2 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.