Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
back to 29 but I should not have been in this drawdown situation .....grrrrrrrr

out -1 ..............i'm stepping away on ths one and giving usd more space here

it was obvious to me as I watched the other trade go sour that this is new bias for usd finally ....................37 now the gu and i'm tight on it

5 42pm

Back now for 30 mins or so

Noticed last main falls on EU/ GU / EJ only came into sync at 5 26/27 pm

If you can find exact sync on movement on either tick or 1 min chart on these 3 - you can normally find a better moving and larger scalp then just one in isolation

EU

5 44pm

needs to stay above 0930 really to have a chance of another turn up and tries higher again

Under 0925 and 20 - then supports broken and then more scalp sells or hold onto the ones from 5 26/27 pm

GU

5 47 pm

Just looks a scalp sell to me under 5433 for now

supports and low 5413 -20 area - so if both let go - keep with sells

Yen must be weak again as UJ as been rising well from its low and Ej also joined in - although both in different set ups - with the EJ following EU more

Been lurking guys.
Had a couple more GU trades this afternoon and went well.
Best Dax day ever on scalps. I am cross eyed at this stage from watching the screens.
Ok that's me, be with you in the morning.
GL all

GU

5 47 pm

Just looks a scalp sell to me under 5433 for now

supports and low 5413 -20 area - so if both let go - keep with sells

GU

6 09 pm

Not looking as though GU wants under 5418 now - as low held 30 mins and so if last scalp sell under 33 does not make under 17 - then will after to look more at buys again

GU

6 09 pm

Not looking as though GU wants under 5418 now - as low held 30 mins and so if last scalp sell under 33 does not make under 17 - then will after to look more at buys again

GU

if we look back over 2 hrs - we have just had HL's so far from 5413 - 16 - 18 - 19 -21

We now need back over 35 whilst staying above 22

Been lurking guys.
Had a couple more GU trades this afternoon and went well.
Best Dax day ever on scalps. I am cross eyed at this stage from watching the screens.
Ok that's me, be with you in the morning.
GL all

That's good to hear Nick - and pleased the Dax as been doing really well for you

Yep - see you in the morning - if I am not careful I will be getting more like Major M and trading from early morning to the Asian session - every day - lol

Regards

F

EU

5 44pm

needs to stay above 0930 really to have a chance of another turn up and tries higher again

Under 0925 and 20 - then supports broken and then more scalp sells or hold onto the ones from 5 26/27 pm

Again

EU

6 56 pm

stayed above 0930 and now made 0966

Must check the LitS areas again later

i will try to be around more but sh1t like my father getting arrested keeps happening. again. gotta laugh

Again

EU

6 56 pm

stayed above 0930 and now made 0966

Must check the LitS areas again later

EU & EJ

10 45 pm

Just had a quick look before i go to bed

Cannot believe EJ today - 200 pip drop - and a near 200 pip rise back up after 5 pm

EU - 120 pip drop - and then late afternoon and evening - 130 pip rise back up

Pleased i got some of the EU - as traded it after 6 00 pm tonight and left 30% stake on - but no way expected that type of pullback / change

See you in the morning

Regards

F

Wednesday 8th July 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Guys

Another amazing day yesterday in the FX Markets

Some large moves in the European and London Sessions - and then after London Close - so large reversals again - the one that stood out for me was the EJ - ie 200 pip down - and then later on approx 200 pips back up.

We have quite a busy calendar today - with more Euro meetings and then red News announcements over Lunch an then 7 00 pm this evening FOMC meeting minutes.

Normal stuff - start with the LitS areas for session PS's and then calls and charts and comments on a few key pairs etc.

All FX input welcome - but must say please no newbies etc as ideally you need at least a basic FX understanding along with 12 -18 months of trading experience before I recommend you even try and follow what we do with regards to scalping and Intraday trading.

Have a great day and Good Trading

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.