Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

2 43pm

I reckon the play area is 1036 to say 42/44 area

If players can get bulls in and not go over this area - then they could drop it again and catch them out

Similar 1024 to 18 - another play area that could be used to catch new bears out

Even a double whammy play if they are that desperate - or cruel

2 54pm

1040 down to 1022 so far - 18 pip fall and i reckon if you got anything from 7 to 13 pips of that - you did well

i would not trust the fall until under say 1015 and 10 next - as this could be just a bear trap next

What a morning! On reflection, most of what I've done in the last 2 weeks was trading in the direction of M5, and using M1 to get me in, which is ok in principal, but not great for scalping.

This morning I started with M1 for direction, and 10 sec for entry, which is bonkers, totally out of my comfort zone. So much to learn still.

Oh well, one step forwards, two steps back, or something like :) A load more practise needed. But I have faith, or I am stupid, one of the two lol

Hope you all had a good morning.

What a morning! On reflection, most of what I've done in the last 2 weeks was trading in the direction of M5, and using M1 to get me in, which is ok in principal, but not great for scalping.

This morning I started with M1 for direction, and 10 sec for entry, which is bonkers, totally out of my comfort zone. So much to learn still.

Oh well, one step forwards, two steps back, or something like :) A load more practise needed. But I have faith, or I am stupid, one of the two lol

Hope you all had a good morning.

You ask Major M

I am sure he thought at times in his first 3 or 4 months - he was stupid following me the nutter

But then slowly it all made sense - and hopefully now he would say - yes it works and was worth the learning and agony etc etc lol

usd under bear pressure now into 3pm bar

If you did not catch the 2 51 / 52 pm change - then by 2 54 pm it was looking fairly lined up

Trouble is EU stalling at 1046 now - and that still might not be enough for more tries up

1050 -60 all R for now

EU

3 07 pm

We must stay above 1022 / 24 area for another try up over 1047 and 50 +

Under 20 and 15 favours more scalp sells

EJ

3 10 pm

the 2 51 / 52 pm scalp buy on EJ as made 25 pips so far - compared to similar move on EU making only 19 /20 pips

Status
Not open for further replies.