Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 23pm

Back now for an hour - or two or more - all depends on the action next hour i reckon

Will do a quick update first on pairs and then review LitS etc

just reminiscing ...:whistling

the uchf (not shown) and ucad have been dreams from earlier today around 9 bst.......

N

Attachments

• ucad buys.JPG
    ucad buys.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 81
EU

2 25 pm

Not missed much - still in a tight range - but another one now - 1000 - 1040

Under 1060 and 50 favours lower - but this is how you end up with a BTTZ - above 0990 and 1000 - its bullish

Only can scalp in that range for now

1035/ 6 interim nearly held 30 mins now - favouring lower so only hold scalp buys over 1038 and 42

just reminiscing ...

the uchf (not shown) and ucad have been dreams from earlier today around 9 bst.......

N

Hi N

Just back - so will check out a few pairs - as EU is as normal - not really doing much atm

Ucad up over 80+ pips since after 9 00 am and I got thrown out at 2620 area

Above 2642 on pullbacks - still got as a scalp buy atm - although might change in next 10 mins or 20 + mins

GU

2 31 pm

Still flat in a tight range of approx 35 -40 pips

Under 5560 favours lower for me atm - but need 40 taken out to stay with any scalp sells

EJ

2 34 pm

Under 135 37 favours scalp sells and lower - but needs 135 10 and 135 00 both taken out to stay with scalp sells

+304 pips stops 2-3 pips .

I am done ...

Very well done Tar

Multi trading - tight stops and big pips - no better way to start a new trading week

Might have to raise my daily target from 50 pips......... to 60 pips next lol - you and Major Magnum make me feel like a novice

Keep it up

Regards

F

EU

2 43pm

I reckon the play area is 1036 to say 42/44 area

If players can get bulls in and not go over this area - then they could drop it again and catch them out

Similar 1024 to 18 - another play area that could be used to catch new bears out

Even a double whammy play if they are that desperate - or cruel

talking of Duracell bunnies

Attachments

• ucad buys.JPG
    ucad buys.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.