Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok 6.5 pips and 30% left on.
I will call them F pips.

MM did I get a vibe you are a poker fan, they can be a but like sklansky dollars but spendable.

usd has been under pressure for an hour and many of you were enjoying European buys.........usd now fighting back .....lets see if she holds

N

Attachments

• usd recovers.JPG
    usd recovers.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 45
i was quite a name on Ladbrokes leaderboard.

hey MM....i'm out of touch on the poker scene...........I dabbled a little in the late 70's (as my bookmaker dad was a big player alongside his other gambling interests) but that was way back in the day compared to the superstar nonsense these days

ive never got into this electronic online nonsence............for me I still cannot understand how you would ever trust the bloody site with the confidentiality ......................:sneaky::eek:

N

hey MM....i'm out of touch on the poker scene...........I dabbled a little in the late 70's (as my bookmaker dad was a big player alongside his other gambling interests) but that was way back in the day compared to the superstar nonsense these days

ive never got into this electronic online nonsence............for me I still cannot understand how you would ever trust the bloody site with the confidentiality ......................:sneaky::eek:

N

sorry man what do u mean the confidentiality?

7 44am

If you are scalping - then i will explain how I see the EU atm - on scalps

So far high this morning 1084/5 - low 1012 ish

Both gone over 30 mins

Bias wise above 1030 - 40/5 - I favour bulls -or up bias

Obstacles - 1080 -90 - 1100 - 1107 - 1117 - 1120 etc

Supports 40 - 48/50

the LH so far at 7 38 am - 7 39 am was a scalp sell at 68/70 - but remember now above 40 /45 - still bullish - so can only hold scalp sells on if we drop under 1040 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.