Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to anyone out there at stupid o'clock :)

Have a great day, and remember, lets do it to them, before they do it to us! lol

LOL

Good Morning to you Geofract

Time for a lie in over the weekend ;-)

Slow starts so far and US bank holiday this afternoon - so lets hope its good this morning

Have a good day

Regards

morning all..........dead as a dodo

Morning N

Taken 4 scalps already - started just after 6 00 am this morning ( UK time )

US bank holiday this afternoon - so thought - just in case it kicked off early

Not one scalp over 7 pips yet - but here for LO - so lets hope it kicks off

Have a good day

Regards

F

UJ

7 12 am

missed both 6 51 am and 7 00 am scalp buy with price now up at its morning high of 123 18

Pullbacks staying above 123 09/ 10 are scalp buys again - and the UJ is presently in a bullish PS

Not been able to scalp buy UJ again - so far

Pullbacks been stronger than expected - and I did not scalp sell it

Lets see now in next 6 mins

Yen crosses

I have the yen weak again so far this morning - as both UJ / EJ in a bullish PS - whether that remains like this after LO - have to wait and see - but meanwhile I favour scalp buying the 2 yen crosses more

GU - also bullish - but PA is being made ugly by the "tricksters playing with the orders

structure above 5608 / 10 favours more scalp buys

Needs under 5600 and 5595 for selling off

Not been able to scalp buy UJ again - so far

Pullbacks been stronger than expected - and I did not scalp sell it

Lets see now in next 6 mins

UJ

7 44 am

Yes the scalp buy came in at 7 33 am at 06

so far only made 12 and pulled back - again PA being played with - tricksters having fun

Will only scalp buy again above 10 and 13

When PA is like this - I depend more on the Price structure - from my 3 longest LR's on a 1 min chart - the same ones I get the LitS levels from

For me this morning the UChf as always been bearish and EU bullish - but the tricksters did not want it to appear easy - hence the ugly PA

EJ

7 56 am

7 52 am worked on a sell from 64 - a LH

Still in a bullish PS above 47 / 50 area - so want to scalp buy again its just getting the timing right for now

LO in 3 mins - be careful - in case spikes again

UChf

8 00 am

Main range 9435 to 9410 - 25 pips

Bearish - so under 9435 should be able to keep selling again - but if 9410 / 15 holds for over 30 mins - then maybe - a change might be planned

Somebody is having fun - trying to unsettle us poor traders - lol

Need to learn more about this ugly type of PA - but its still readable - but not so easy as we would like

UJ

8 10 am

still falling - so hardly strong yen as is a bullish PS like the EJ - which is still trying to rise

123 00 is going to be important for UJ as ideally we need to stay above 122 95 / 123 00 next

EU and UChf still going to plan - but hard work - either lots of scalps and leaving 30% on - otherwise PA is against you all the while

We need to see a new high on EU and new low on Uchf in next 10 mins - otherwise - a change might be taking place

Status
Not open for further replies.