Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 32 pm ish

Come back to have a look - still boring - first slow day for a bit I suppose

Will check a bit later on but basically finished for the day

Glad I did not have to depend on afternoon session for all my pips only 3 decent scalps over 10 pips and a few b/e's and plus 2 and 3 pips - got a few decent 30% stakes as well - but hardly like the totals of recent

See you later

F

(y)

4 09 pm ish ???

Hi MM

i hope you got back in it after your first sell

It stayed under 4 09 pm's price of 136 71 and now bottomed in last 30 mins at 136 35 - so a good 30 pips there and a sell again if we stay under 57/59 area

On days like today - I appreciate my daily target being 50 pips

On busy good days - 50 - 100 - 300 pips plus - all achievable over 6 -12 hrs etc- but on slow difficult days - then another ballgame

Luckily - we don't have to worry about having 25 or 50 pip stops on 2% - even 4 losses on max stop would only equate to about that - but one nice scalp of 18 pips can be worth the same if its added to with exposure still only half a percent.

I still made over my daily target - but I had to work at it - was not an easy stroll in the park

Not checked all the last LitS levels - but I gained off 5 pairs today at various stages - I am sure you can all see the importance of being able to trade more than one pair - don't worry about 4 or 6 pairs - just 2 or 3 is fine - but if you can work you way to 8 or 10 pairs with stops in various prices - but all in profit - then even better ;-)

Regards

F

on a better note, ive just bought a large pair of speakers. final straw was a remix of W.Houston's " I want to be with somebody" from next door early this morning.

Good morning to anyone out there at stupid o'clock :)

Have a great day, and remember, lets do it to them, before they do it to us! lol

Friday 3rd July 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Last day of the week and first Friday of the month - and it should be NFP -but for some unusual reason - it was yesterday ?

Must check that out more as its normally always on a Friday ( Freaky Friday's) - so why yesterday - must be due to US Bank Holiday today - although its effect seems to be not so significant as years gone past.

Today the news calendar is light - with only one red news announcement at 9 30 am on the UK Pound

Normal stuff again - all FX traders with some experience are welcome to join in and contribute with comments - calls - forecast - charts - ideas - levels etc etc.

Unfortunately, I don't recommend new traders or ones with less that 12 -18 months of trading experience - as intraday FX trading requires a lot of basic understanding and experience of the main methods etc - before trying to get to the next level

Have a great trading day

Regards

F

Before I update the LitS areas - today my scalping started at 6 08/9 am - end of TW and a KT - with a nice opposite correlation on the EU and UChf.

The EU was the scalp sell

Other KT's this hour after 6 09 am - 6 21am - 6 30am - 6 39 am - 6 51 am - 7 00 am - etc etc

LitS update

6 30 am UK time - pre Opens for AM session

EU - 1080 -1090 ish

EJ - 136 35 - 136 45 ish

GU - 5605 - 5615 ish

AU - 7620 - 7635 ish

UChf - 9420 - 9435 ish

UCad - 2550 - 2570 ish

UJ - 122 90 - 123 10 ish

For me the LitS areas give me the session bias

Above both areas - favours buys as bullish PS - below both areas - favours bearish PS and sells

Scalp trades can be taken both ways in area - its just PS should favour more of one than the other - ie I scalp sold EU after 6 08 am - even though PS is bullish and above the LitS

Hope that makes sense - if it does not - please query more

6 42 am

The UChf is a sell under 9430 / 35 and so exited scalp buy at 25 / 26 - another LH and at 6 38 am ready for fall

EU's interim low just was at 6 30 am

Above 1085 / 88 favours buys again

EJ

6 47 am

In as scalp sell like EU from after 6 00 am time but want to look at scalp buying ideally above 136 43 / 48 area is all lines up

GU

6 39 am saw the start of a scalp buy - but ignored it for now as in such a tight range

We have red news at 9 30 am - so I do expect some better PA - but its not be good on GU last 18 hrs

Good morning F.

EU M5

EURUSDM5.png

Sitting on hands for the minute

Have a good day!

6 42 am

The UChf is a sell under 9430 / 35 and so exited scalp buy at 25 / 26 - another LH and at 6 38 am ready for fall

EU's interim low just was at 6 30 am

Above 1085 / 88 favours buys again

UChf

6 56 am

Shame the spread is 2 pips - over 3 time EU normal

Now done a new morning low of 9419/20

Bounces / retraces staying under 25 are still sells again

7 03 am

Interesting PA - ie both EU and Uchf ( opposites 90% + of the time ) both been rising at same time for 2 mins before a change again

UJ

7 12 am

missed both 6 51 am and 7 00 am scalp buy with price now up at its morning high of 123 18

Pullbacks staying above 123 09/ 10 are scalp buys again - and the UJ is presently in a bullish PS

Status
Not open for further replies.