Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

Thx F, good of you to say. You've highlighted my point exactly - and yet he indicated on his previous thread (Q4 2014) that he was trading 20+lots a clip. There are numerous points about his trading that don't add up - when Nick gets some experience he'll see that for himself.

Tbh he didn't get under my fingernails, it was just tedious listening to his bs and having him avoid every question put to him. Once he "challenged" me I would have been castigated by some if I avoided the challenge & castigated by others for accepting it. lol. But yes, I agree I have a tendency to not suffer fools gladly.

Remember, EuroGroup mtgs at 12:00 today. Market waiting on that and US PCE/Jobless Claims figures. Good luck.

Cheers DJ - yes that meeting could be interesting

You too have a great day

Regards

F

market is kicking in my teeth, been under all day, only this trade made my money back....must be the flu... (an excuse):cry:

Attachments

• last.png
    last.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 118
market is kicking in my teeth, been under all day, only this trade made my money back....must be the flu... (an excuse):cry:

Its not been an easy last 4 hrs though really

Some nice quick stuff - but moves all over the place - with no real nice PA staying the same over 30 -60 mins

Its not been an easy last 4 hrs though really

Some nice quick stuff - but moves all over the place - with no real nice PA staying the same over 30 -60 mins

it is driving me mad, my flu is getting worst, looking for my wife to call me for dinner.....home made Italian type burgers, my wife is Aussie but she learnt to cook from my mother otherwise we had little future....:innocent:

it is driving me mad, my flu is getting worst, looking for my wife to call me for dinner.....home made Italian type burgers, my wife is Aussie but she learnt to cook from my mother otherwise we had little future....:innocent:

LOL

Italian food on the BBQ otherwise

Get well soon Fugazsy

10 27 am

EU and EJ

still been falling

EU now at 1165 and EJ at 137 90

GU - cannot get under 5680

Half hr change next - so be ready for bounces

Status
Not open for further replies.