Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys also need t0 look at the 3 kingdom (eu, au and gu), if all in line good probability....

Dow Jones is a very professional intraday trader - very very accurate etc - with larger funds

Mr Fox might make his 20% etc - on small accounts - but not on 5 or 10 or 20 lot stuff - well I dont think so

All are near the lows of their turns now

Another 5 or 7 pips lower and I think the rises would be over on new highs again for now ?

Dow Jones is a very professional intraday trader - very very accurate etc - with larger funds

Mr Fox might make his 20% etc - on small accounts - but not on 5 or 10 or 20 lot stuff - well I dont think so

To be honest, it all doesn't matter I think. Trading is all very personal and many different styles can make money. The last thing is to be trading to be trying to beat another trader who will have a different style and time frame and instruments.

I just found it amusing that it had the ability to wind people up so much.

To be honest, it all doesn't matter I think. Trading is all very personal and many different styles can make money. The last thing is to be trading to be trying to beat another trader who will have a different style and time frame and instruments.

I just found it amusing that it had the ability to wind people up so much.

Very true Nick

He certainly got under DJ''S finger nails -

If Mr Fox is enjoying himself - and not selling anything - then no problem

Basil the dog - wants a walk now

Glad i came out EJ scalp buy - the 8 43 candle just dropped over 15 pips

Looks a bit messy atm

Back after 9 00 am

Uchf

9 12

After a 25 + pip drop whilst the EU went up - after 8 39 / 51 am - the UChf reversed back up - and now made another morning high at 9360#

Above 9345 - this pair is bullish still

EU

9 14 am

High so far 1227 - and hovering around 1200

LitS is 1190 - 1200 - so tight atm - and with Uchf bullish - will that result in EU falling more

Need over 1214 and 18 to be scalp buying more - and under 1190 and 80 to be selling again

EJ

9 17 am

EJ made a 45 pip bull rally and made 138 90 - before dropping approx 30+ pips

Messy atm - maybe like EU

Yen is weak - so would expect like UJ rises - but dollar is stronger atm

GU

9 18 am

Made a 30 pip bull rally rise after 8 03 / 4 am - and then pullback of 23 - 25 pips

Above 5695 / 5700 - still slightly bullish

Below 5689 and 75 - sells

Status
Not open for further replies.