Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
56 could now be low for GU...........usd is really trying to sell again this bar

EU

8 48am

My LitS area is 1370 -80 this morning

Above to look at more buys - whilst under favours sells

OK - its scalp buys after 8 00 am and LO - but wheres the plan to sell ??

Ideally below 55/ 60 I reckon with 37 the interim level atm

I can see low as lasted 30 mins - but remember it can be challanged and breached this next hour

I really really do not want to see the usd slip north up to 10 pips to retest the days high...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

EU

8 48am

My LitS area is 1370 -80 this morning

Above to look at more buys - whilst under favours sells

OK - its scalp buys after 8 00 am and LO - but wheres the plan to sell ??

Ideally below 55/ 60 I reckon with 37 the interim level atm

I can see low as lasted 30 mins - but remember it can be challanged and breached this next hour

jesus F .....you are 40-50 pips away from any EU buys ? :eek:

F may indeed be the man as ususal .............I cannot get the USD to resell at moment ..its going to run me nearer and nearer to that damn high

Grrrrrrr

GU

8 53 am

LitS area around 5885 - 95 - above and below again

Yes was a scalp buy after 8 00 am - but would hope to sell off heavy under 5880 area

Need above 85 and 95 to be holding scalp buys on longer for a PS move back up to bullish for AM Session

For now under 5880 and 73 just sells atm

gbp is trawling along days low...........would prefer it to bounce as/if usd dumps for buys above 5850 now

jesus F .....you are 40-50 pips away from any EU buys ? :eek:

Hi N

I can scalp buy OK - but I am buying in a bearish PS

So would only expect scalp buys to be less than 10 -15 pips - whereas favour scalp sells under the 1350 and 35 areas for now - even though low held originally 30 mins with no breach

Complicated - but I know MM knows what I mean ;)

GU

8 53 am

LitS area around 5885 - 95 - above and below again

Yes was a scalp buy after 8 00 am - but would hope to sell off heavy under 5880 area

Need above 85 and 95 to be holding scalp buys on longer for a PS move back up to bullish for AM Session

For now under 5880 and 73 just sells atm

yessum bassss...............meanwhile heres my famous impression again ....I am facing the opposite conundrum today :cool:

Attachments

• stubborn.JPG
    stubborn.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 64
pedro whats litS = is it a new choc biscuit (lol)

Its my new shorten version of "wrapping"

Its stands for Line in the Sand " area - based on Price structure

Prices above the LitS area are more bullish for session - favouring more buys - whilst prices under the LitS area are more bearish favouring more scalp sells

You can still scalp both ways - but its based on the longer LRs on a I min chart giving me session PS.

Will post a chart later on some pairs with LitS areas marked etc

F

9 02 am

UChf

Now have this in a bullish PS based on LitS for AM session after say 5 00 am and opens

LitS at 9200 to 9210 - so above favours rises

I can still scalp sell - but know I need under the LitS area to hold sells for a sell off etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.