Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all

well its fair to say the usd bull I was hoping and chasing yesterday got better and better (y)

ok lets see if/when that party ends

N

Attachments

• usd buys since us opening.JPG
    usd buys since us opening.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 73
  • the asian session.JPG
    the asian session.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 68
  • eu sells.JPG
    eu sells.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 74
just after 8am the usd looks like it may have peaked ...........I need a little more confrmation but will be trying to short it mainly this London session

N

ej h4 just sayin

hey MM (y)

ok lets take a look at this pair .........

I see a cracking Asian into London so far

Euro index has oversold a little

yen has been strong bull (alongside its pal the usd)

my gameplan would be to buy this pair at the moment ............again I feel that we have some retraces long overdue

summary

sell USD
sell yen
buy EUR

Attachments

• ej stalking.JPG
    ej stalking.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 63
hey MM (y)

ok lets take a look at this pair .........

I see a cracking Asian into London so far

Euro index has oversold a little

yen has been strong bull (alongside its pal the usd)

my gameplan would be to buy this pair at the moment ............again I feel that we have some retraces long overdue

summary

sell USD
sell yen
buy EUR

yes thats what i did!

Attachments

• fri2.PNG
    fri2.PNG
    10.6 KB · Views: 70
morning all

well its fair to say the usd bull I was hoping and chasing yesterday got better and better (y)

ok lets see if/when that party ends

N

this 30m bar will test the usd recent highs .........sure I can chase it up again (selling Europeans) .....but prefer to perhaps pick off any obvious resells

later
N

1335 EU and 5871 GU look like highs now ........as stated I woont be trying to buy into these

its a sell session for me now

cad and aussies look most obliging at moment to buy............

I really hope we get the Europeans correlating inversely to the usd and yen this session

yesterday was hard hard slog

N

1335 EU and 5871 GU look like highs now ........as stated I woont be trying to buy into these

its a sell session for me now

sorry my head hurts ( a few drinks last night with a mate)

can I reconfirm I am looking to sell usd now (and yen)

so actually I am looking for European buys ...........

and I am hunting EU / GU buys .at the moment I am waiting to see the line in the sand to start buying them

Jesus - sorry - wheres the coffee :sleep::sleep:

N

warning don't drink and trade - losing your licence will be the last of your worries !!

N

Good Morning Guys

What a laugh this morning - still not at my workstation at home - Virgin fixed it at 8 00 am this morning - and within 15 mins - went again - yes again with a new router - so back round at another family house and just using a couple of laptops - as per yesterday - but at least with reliable BT broadband ;-)

Will join in within next 10 mins

Have a great day all

Regards

F

Good Morning Guys

What a laugh this morning - still not at my workstation at home - Virgin fixed it at 8 00 am this morning - and within 15 mins - went again - yes again with a new router - so back round at another family house and just using a couple of laptops - as per yesterday - but at least with reliable BT broadband ;-)

Will join in within next 10 mins

Have a great day all

RegardsNF

ive had this is the past ........the first 1-2 routers you get always bloody fail ........then its fine for years :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.