Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• eu.png
    eu.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 81
MM is the strong silent type.........never any need to ask him how hes doing these days !!!

N

true. I used to want to look at his charts to get an idea of his entries.
Now there's no point. You don't need to see, as you can just look at your own chart and accurately assume that he basically bought the exact low and shorted the high :LOL:

Now there's no point. You don't need to see, as you can just look at your own chart and accurately assume that he basically bought the exact low and shorted the high :LOL:

yep .............F has created a monster trader !!!

You are too kind
here are my entries Sir. some are a bit ropey today , but my excuse is i have really bad toothache. i thinking a rock and some twine atm

Attachments

• shcnu.PNG
    shcnu.PNG
    105.8 KB · Views: 148
  • sch.PNG
    sch.PNG
    31.5 KB · Views: 149
  • schx.PNG
    schx.PNG
    34.6 KB · Views: 153
  • cshuj.PNG
    cshuj.PNG
    96.4 KB · Views: 173
  • schgu.PNG
    schgu.PNG
    83.7 KB · Views: 182
11 52 am

Back now for a bit

Sorry to hear about the toothache MM - easy to lose focus etc with a bit of pain kicking in

Notice EU still not under 1380

Got the feeling there is still another twist in any sell off still - ie down to say 78 and then back up to 1405 or 08 again etc

Also looking at news again to bring into the equation - a lot of red US Dollar stuff at 1 30 and 3 00 pm today

Status
Not open for further replies.