Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

10 59 am

Would only sell off under 1390 and 1379 now

Otherwise still looks very bullish for me atm

this is the line im watching for a short but wld need retrace for a long personally

Attachments

• euline.PNG
    euline.PNG
    58.7 KB · Views: 62
Got to nip back to my house in about 15 mins - so might not be back to after 11 45 am

Notice GU still not rolled over - its like EU and AU atm - not looked at NU - still seems very bullish

Whether that will change this hour will come with clues after 11 09 am and 11 21 am maybe

attacking usd buys again now after disappointing 3o mins

I agree that maybe the dollar is getting oversold and EU / GU / AU etc overbought etc - but every 30 mins that can be easied - so maybe they are not ready for a big change to later or after news this afternoon ??

1403 the low so far

calling them live here at F's thread (y)

N

Last edited:
I agree that maybe the dollar is getting oversold and EU / GU / AU etc overbought etc - but every 30 mins that can be easied - so maybe they are not ready for a big change to later or after news this afternoon ??

agreed ..........taking them when I can ...........are you off now to buy yet another house that has decent internet access ? :LOL:

N

Got to nip back to my house in about 15 mins - so might not be back to after 11 45 am

Notice GU still not rolled over - its like EU and AU atm - not looked at NU - still seems very bullish

Whether that will change this hour will come with clues after 11 09 am and 11 21 am maybe

got this one

Attachments

• nu30.PNG
    nu30.PNG
    1.7 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.