Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems strange not being able to scan across multi screens and compare all whats going on

Going to be a lot slower this morning - just hope Virgin get my problem sorted ASAP

UChf / Swissy

8 56 am

Under LitS which is around 9200 to 9215 - and if it keeps falling then expect opposite with EU normally

Will we see 1400 on EU and 5900 on GU in next hour or so ??

In theory - YES should be easy - in reality - this is FX - remember anything can happen and so be careful in case reversals start before Pound News

GU

9 04 am

5892 the high atm

We should still rise more - but all depends on size of pullbacks and interim dynamic and static supports

GU

9 04 am

5892 the high atm

We should still rise more - but all depends on size of pullbacks and interim dynamic and static supports

I had a scalp sell at 90 for 6 points but won't try it next time as it wants over 59 it seems to have legs.

Certainly been a weak dollar morning so far with UJ / UCad also under their LitS area and been nice falls

This is the trouble if you start after 8 30 am or 9 00 am - you can miss all the nice early morning set ups

Of course buying at 84 and in for the ride would be smarter but I can't always do that!

Of course buying at 84 and in for the ride would be smarter but I can't always do that!

I use my LRs and also ray line with angles giving me extra edges on staying with moves

We only fell from 92 to 68/9 and then end of TW at 9 09 am said - scalp buy again

Gonna have to bite the bullet and get me some of dem ray guns and angels..

Hope your morning is good F, Dax is brilliant too.

Gonna have to bite the bullet and get me some of dem ray guns and angels..

Hope your morning is good F, Dax is brilliant too.

Good

LOL

yes ray lines are just like trendlines - but it measures the angles on rallies

So we know 45% angle rise is easy to see - but the one that stay over 21% are normally still in up channels as well

All little aids that give you extra clues

Found on FXpro charts - but not seen on many other broker ones

Otherwise get the protractor and geometry kit out lol

Not going to keep part stakes on GU and EU for news in 8 mins or so

Will exit and then try and get back in - depending on news etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.