Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 30 pm and not impressed at all with virgin media now OK they might work on to 8 pm with some techs but otherwise it tomorrow - hardly like the claim all fixed with 8 hrs

If I am not on in the morning you know why - they can stick their super speeds claim - give me back my old 20 mb ratings rather than 100 which is then only 55 and does not work :-((

A frustrated and annoyed F

sorry to hear that F .................hope it get resolved asap

morning all

at the moment I am working usd sells into the slowly rising Europeans

N

at around 6am GMT (7m BST) the GU hit a low 5803/4 and EU hit 1337 a little later

been coming north since (y)

N

Asian was an average session as the usd , and Europeans were falling ..........(although this is a normal thing as the Aussies are awake)...........now they have disconnected thankfully

nice 15mins of selling usd but it may stall now ...............interim low hit

European bull moves drifting into interim resistance levels likewise

tighten

hey - 20-30 possible pips on both EU and GU is a good start to the day ?

Attachments

• bounce.JPG
    bounce.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 61
sorry gang - F has some tech issues with his broadband

i'm here for a little while more - others will arrive shortly

I don't use the LR's like F............I use strengthmeter based price action and indicators

you will find a few varied approaches here on this scalping thread .....but most traders here are doing well

and it just goes to show the multitude of ways traders can and do make money !

so find your path and go for it !

N

ucad has also been a good trade ...............Euro is disappointing me ..........watch it as its selling off again now

Attachments

• ucad sells.JPG
    ucad sells.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 58
usd selloffs are following through Asian lows........that's interesting

euro could come back into more buys here ..............GBP looks a little stretched now with 50 pip move

jees the gbp has served back a 100%+ bounce now on Asian bear session .....in about 70 mins !

60 pips now and still rising

sorry to hear that F .................hope it get resolved asap

Morning N

Well still not fixed - so come over to a family members house and using BT again for today.

Not got my normal set up and workstations - so going to trade off a couple of Laptops etc - and see how I get on

My take me an hour or so to get used to it - but going to give it a go.

Give me 10 mins and then will try and make some updates - reviews and trades calls etc etc

Have a good day all

Regards

F

Morning N

Well still not fixed - so come over to a family members house and using BT again for today.

Not got my normal set up and workstations - so going to trade off a couple of Laptops etc - and see how I get on

My take me an hour or so to get used to it - but going to give it a go.

Give me 10 mins and then will try and make some updates - reviews and trades calls etc etc

Have a good day all

Regards

F

nice session so far .............you would have mopped up !!!!

I have to say I didn't expect such overextended selling on USD ..........or the big bounce on GBP

bonus balls (y)

back later ...........got to make some calls

N

Attachments

• gu buys.JPG
    gu buys.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 68
8 42 am

EU update and review

Price around 1375

Line in the Sand Area - LitS - is 1325 -35 - so whilst above favours scalp buys and further moves up and below the LitS area then that favours sells and further tests on lower support areas

R's above -1375/85 - 1400 - 1415/20

Supports below - 1340 - 25ish 1310 - 1300 - 1280-90

Been a scalp buy since LO at 8 oo am and already moved up approx 30 pips

Pullbacks staying above 52/54 are buys again

GU

8 48am

Notice red news again at 9 30 am

Price around 5870

LitS around 5825-35 area - above and below

Fanatastic scalp buy opportunity after 7 51 and 8 00 am - moved up 50+ pips - and not got one single pip off it ;-((

Supports 5850 and 25

R area 5875 -80 - 5900

Pullbacks above 60 still scalp buys atm

EJ

Update and review

8 51 am

In a negative LitS PS with price under the area at 139 58 - with LitS at 139 85 - 140 00 ish

I favour more sells with price staying under 77 ish

Status
Not open for further replies.