Not open for further replies.
EU

HL so far at 1227 and then 5 50 / 51pm - a KT was the clue for the scalp buy

That was the time being the major clue

But with out going over 1238 - then cannot hold the scalp buy on longer

EU

6 03 pm

EU -

Made over 38 to 42 - - banked 70% stake at 40 - left 30% stake stop in profit at 32

EJ

6 07 pm

Check out the rise on that from after 5 51 pm - ie a KT for scalping my way

15 pips at this time of the day is not bad at all

6 12 pm

Going to have some tea and will pop back in a bit later

Seems like I have only done a half day - but I started approx 12 hrs ago scalping - but maybe only be around at screens for about 5 hrs in total and really could have stopped trading after a couple of hrs this morning with my target completed

See you later

Regards

F

Wednesday 17th June 2015 - Pre Open Time

Good Morning to all FX Traders

Busier day on the calendar - more important news on the UK Pound and the Euro and then red US Dollar news at 1 30 pm

I have this morning come out of 30% stake buy on the EU at 1258 - after it made 1266 overnight. Its not as though I dont see the EU trying higher again - but we have got the silly games period over the next few hours - and so I might see my approx 30 pips of profit just wiped out Plus the fact after 6 00 am on the EU was a scalp sell from 1260.

Normal stuff over the course of the day

All FX contributions welcome - ie calls - charts - ideas - forecasts - questions - comments on other pairs etc etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

First important question of the day

Now we know what happened at 6 00 am

But what happened at 6 21 am - ie one of my Key Times and from 1252/3 ???

Answer to follow a bit later after a quick review etc

6 34am

EU quick review

We have seen HLs above 1150 and HH's above 1290 from Last Friday - will they continue

Yesterday high was 1330 ish and low 1206/7 ish

So far this morning we have see 1266 over night

LitS area - 1240 - 1250 - above and below again for PS

GU

6 40 am

Update and quick review

More HH's and HL's from last Friday

High so far 5655 with low yesterday 5535 ish

LitS approx 5600 - 5610 area - and again above and below for session PS

Price currently around the 5640 area - and not scalped it so far this morning

EJ

6 48 am

Update and quick review

Normally my favourite intraday pair - and yesterday was a great example of why

Just check it out intraday - ideally on a 1 min chart from say 6 am yesterday to 6 am this morning

We had a High yesterday of just over 140 00 and a low later on at 138 27 ish later in the early US session - even though like the EU - we have been seeing HH's and HL's from Friday.

Some days it just like the EU - difficult - but then other times - its a flyer - but with a nice low spread cost still - if I have a choice 80% of the time of choosing between scalping the EU and EJ - the EJ gets my vote.

Its made 139 11 this morning so far and 6 30 am was a scalp sell around 139 07 ish

EU

First important question of the day

Now we know what happened at 6 00 am

But what happened at 6 21 am - ie one of my Key Times and from 1252/3 ???

Answer to follow a bit later after a quick review etc

EU

6 51 am

Hows that 6 21 am scalp buy on EU going ??

Its gone over 30 mins with no breach of that low (y)

So what does that favour ??

EU

6 54am

1259 is the high so far and the trickery as just started - slightly early this morning

Cannot trust it now

I need to see over 1260 for more new scalp buys or under 1250 to think about scalp sells

Out the scalp buy simply because it coming up to play time

EJ

6 59 am

So much smoother than the EU

As mentioned it was a scalp sell from 6 30 am at 139 07/8

Now just before 7 00 am - its 138 93

Brilliant - I am out now

(y)

EU

7 05 am

Looking back on it - 6 51 am - a KT was the ideal time to be looking at scalp sells

I was already in EJ scalp sell - but had scalp bought EU from 6 21 am - and it had lasted just 30 mins above the low - but was just not long enough - the trickery started and it fell quickly - then under 1250

Also check out GU at 6 51 am - did not take it - but a nice quick 9 pip fall

I am out again this morning about 7 45 am and will be back about 8 40 am for then a few hours

Will update other pairs after then - but if you have 1 min LR charts - you can find the LitS areas on all pairs from the 2 longest LR settings

They really are the areas that show the PS bias for the session - and if price is already above them - then it favours higher and buys - and opposite for below

Whats nice about them is that they are dynamic - not static - and after all the market is fluid and dynamic

EU

6 54am

1259 is the high so far and the trickery as just started - slightly early this morning

Cannot trust it now

I need to see over 1260 for more new scalp buys or under 1250 to think about scalp sells

Out the scalp buy simply because it coming up to play time

Hi F,
I sold at 1249 and it went back over to 52, would you hold on a minute in that case? I did but just got out for a half pip :eek:
Or would you wait and get in once it was established under 50?
Cheers

Whilst I was typing above we had 7 09 am - the 3 key time of the hour change

Guess what happened on EU and EJ ?

Remember there are 6 key times - every hour

Moves will not always be exactly to the second on a KT - they can be 1 min either side - but if time lines up wiith the 2 quickest LR's and PA from previous 1 to 9 mins - then take the scalp

Hi F,
I sold at 1249 and it went back over to 52, would you hold on a minute in that case? I did but just got out for a half pip :eek:
Or would you wait and get in once it was established under 50?
Cheers

Morning Nick

The range was like 10 pip - 60 to 50 ish - but the real clue was 6 51 am key time and the start of the change with a sell happening

Price at that KT was at from 58 to 54 ish - so anything you could sell at under 57 and 54 would have been good

Waiting for under 52 and 50 was not really necessary - but maybe safer

I will try and show another example during the day

Luckily we did not get 2 way spikes t 7 00 am neither

Have a good day

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.