Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres the action..............I missed the EU dammit but GU locked into profit's now

Attachments

• turnover.JPG
    turnover.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 320
at 31 now the GU looks vunerable ............but in truth its not tat overextend

Euro is a big sell ............thts where the retraces s/be really

at 1226 and still falling though

hmmmmmmmmmm
N

look at that euro fall ...........jees are the greeks going out ?

Attachments

• euro piledriver sells.JPG
    euro piledriver sells.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 138
Why would you instigate fights/call outs on a forum as a Moderator? Do you have anything meaningful to contribute?

Clearly people in this thread find value here, I for one have been following this thread closely while trading intraday and have found Fs commentary valuable.

Take from it what you will, it hasn't got nearly a million views for no reason.

Well said, anybody blindly following someones method is going to be led to the slaughterhouse, this is after all what the market does best.....leading the blind into oblivion, so I would assume anybody following this thread will have brains enough not to take it literally.

Anyone with longevity in this game knows the craic & will have their own system & will not think of F as some sort of guru, he's someone to be respected, I don't need to see statements & to see how many points he's bagged, he simply has alot of experience he's willing to share.

F is giving so much time to this thread, so what if it's an ego trip, an exaggeration etc etc, I for one think of the positive side of his input, & I don't even do forex :)

impressive numbers again! Even at just a few pound per point, you can make some nice bunse with such high pip counts each day!

i could not do this before i studied on this thread.

Attachments

• au1.PNG
    au1.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 59
  • au2.PNG
    au2.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 64
  • au4.PNG
    au4.PNG
    72.2 KB · Views: 133
  • au3.PNG
    au3.PNG
    1.9 KB · Views: 53
5 18 pm

Back now - and one hour behind plan - although by the look of it not missed too much

Just checking through all the charts atm

EU

5 22 pm

I left after about 2 10 pm this afternoon and I noticed the EU as still not gone under 1200 - in fact its stayed in an approx 40 pip range

My LitS this morning - pre Opens was at 1265 -1275 area

All price above favoured more buys - all prices below the area favoured sells

The fact that we cannot make under 1200 /1205 - shows supports are holding for now - but we have been nowhere to test the LitS area - staying under 1270 and 1260

Will look for scalps after 5 30 pm

EU

5 30 pm

Basically under 1238 we are still a sell - and above 1225 a scalp buy

So 13 pips of range to sort out with time being being a major clue

Now how many times have you seen any other "experts" say that ;-))

Last edited:
Hi FXMO

Will be in and out till next month.

I hope your intraday trading as been going OK - and if not you have been able to ride Sir G's longer term trades

I thought this morning was very easy on a few pairs - whereas yesterday afternoon between I think 2 and 3 pm UK time in afternoon was really difficult - but then after 3 30 pm - went back to being OK

Yes around most of month for now

Regards

F

UJ

10 51 am

LitS around current prices at 123 50 -60 area

Prices tight and not bothered with it for now

UJ

5 51 pm

Stayed under its LitS area and so far made a low of 123 28/29

Under 43 still a sell - but really we need to test under 30 again - otherise might be turning in next hour or so

10 34 am

UCad

Price currently around 2340 area

My LitS is approx 2315 /25 area - so price above and favours rises and scalp buys

Need really under 2320 and 15 and 10 to be taking new scalp sells or holding any on etc and then supports at 2300 level

R's at 2345/50 and then 60

UCad

5 55 pm

Made back over its LitS area after 4 00 pm and high so far 2346

Above 2337 still in scalp buy mode

EU

5 30 pm

Basically under 1238 we are still a sell - and above 1225 a scalp buy

So 13 pips of range to sort out with time being being a major clue

Now amount many times have you seen any other "experts" say that ;-))

EU

HL so far at 1227 and then 5 50 / 51pm - a KT was the clue for the scalp buy

That was the time being the major clue

But with out going over 1238 - then cannot hold the scalp buy on longer

Status
Not open for further replies.