Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 03 am

Hi Guys - back for a bit

Looking at whats happened - we had highs on EU and EJ around 9 09 am - then LH's after 30 mins time rules and basically after 9 51am and 10 00 am onwards just falls going on - back under the LitS on EU - but not quite on the EJ

UJ

comments from early on

We never went under 123 33 and from after 8 09 am more scalp buys kicked in from 38 to take us up to 62 at 8 30 am - and ready for another scalp sell under 59

Can we stay above the LitS level and buy again next ?

Comment above from over 2 hrs ago

We stayed above the LitS level with a HL as well and basically after 9 30 am and then again after 10 30 am its been scalp buys with a new morning high at 123 65 - 3 pips higher than before

Now pullbacks staying above 55/56 are scalp buys again for higher

Under 54 - next supports lower at 45/48 area

GU

11 15 am

After 10 00 am - the PA started to get easier and the LH's and LL's continued - but this time with not so many quick pullbacks

Low so far 5494 and my original LitS area quoted before 7 00 am was at 5565 - 75 area

I did not hold 30% on from then - shame - but got one on at 5534 before I went out with that being the stop in 2 pips of profit

Bounces staying under 5505 are still sells for now

puts faulty towers to shame (lol)

I have not done jury service for over 30 yrs - so been lucky - although if it's a good juicy case with lots of twists in it then not so bad

I always though it was good when a jury acquits - and then they read out a load of previous offences committed and the guilty guy sits there with a smile on his face

11 41 am

11 39 am - end of TW saw first signs of scalp buys coming in - but they maybe purely scalp for 3-7 pips

If we stay now above 12 on EU and 57 on EJ on pullbacks would look at scalp buying again

Status
Not open for further replies.