Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

12 22 pm

So far low at 1217 at 11 55am

Can it hold 30 mins ?

Also supports at 1220 - but we need over 35 and 45 to hold any scalp buys on longer above 1218 /20

Under 35 and 45 we are seeing the PS ( price structure) go more bearish again

So price favours staying under 35 for now and testing 20 and then what 1200 ish

The problem is more trikery again - as seen already a lot in last few hrs and pre News

I think am done until the NFP, I don't want to take any risk as the probability for BTTZ is high right now.

I think am done until the NFP, I don't want to take any risk as the probability for BTTZ is high right now.

Very high - yes - one trick is slow it right down and then make moves from after 1 09 pm to 1 30 pm - pre news as then most traders other than scalpers would not enter

Stay safe (y)

UJ

10 12 am

So far stalled at 124 80 and high held over 30 mins as well

Needs to stay above 69 to look at buys for another attempt this hour - otherwise under 65 stay with scalp sells for test a bit lower

UJ

Comment from over 2 hrs ago

We stayed under 124 80 and bounced at 64/5

2 scalps both easy 10 pips + each - but very slow with UJ

AU##9 30 am

Its got a line in the sand on PS around 7710 to 7720

Under line favours falls and lower as bearish

Above both price - PS would be going bullish again for session

after opens dropped to 7675 area and then been a buy from after 9 00 pm onwards and kept going to test the line in sand area

Pullbacks staying above 7690/95 are bullish for more scalp buys - but we need over 7725 to carry on with more buys and prices moving up higher

Having a Balti curry tonight so just sarnies for my lunch and no wine ;-(

Will stay around for news at 1 30 pm and also will check out UCad - as its also besides NFP a red Cad dollar news release

Will check it out next

UCad update

Above 2460 / 70 this pair is in a bullish PS for today - but so far made 2530 and then dropped about 40 pips

Structure favours buys again - but as we know all can change for NFP and US dollar could be weak with more drops whilst Cad news good and assists drop

If Cad news bad and US news good - well then expect over 2530 and 50 +

GU

12 30 pm

Noticed dipped under 5300 to 5295 to get more bears in - but that was again over 30 mins ago

GU

market did the bears on false drop under 5300

Now back up at 53 32 - so unless you sold with a 40 - or 50 pips stop after 11 am - you have just been done

Also all sellers after 8 00 am be careful and make sure you have some profits locked in from the sell

I have four instrument open and around 15 charts on 5 monitors. Hope the platform and the data feed will not freeze..

No real games going on after 1 00 pm - with news now 15 mins away

Both EU and EJ were scalp sells from 1 09 pm - its now will the do more lows ?

I have four instrument open and around 15 charts on 5 monitors. Hope the platform and the data feed will not freeze..

Sounds very professional (y)

GL - I hope to get in at TW - 9 mins after 1 30 pm- but will depend on spikes etc etc

If I miss main move - no problem will try and catch it on pullbacks

Will we see a 200 pip EU fall ??

Not got a clue really - but we will start to get the clues over next 30 mins I am sure

Status
Not open for further replies.