Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i played the short side at 29Hour, and bailed out with 1 pip win, minus commision net 0,3pip. way to go

yes i vcould nopt take that add on
also see 141.10 as an issue

Well all I can see is just scalp buys and sells in ranges for now really

I have on EJ - R;s at 140 60 and 70

On EU -70 - 80 and GU still bearish under 5340

Time for dog walk

See you in next hr some time

GL

well i was seeinh it as a sell at 1021 that continued down in both tw but failed to break40ish. i had assumed it would trickle down to 40 by about 10 51, then was away from pc at 10 49 which if i had seen would have bought. but at 44 for me it was smack in te middle of the range and therefore not ideal

Well all I can see is just scalp buys and sells in ranges for now really

I have on EJ - R;s at 140 60 and 70

On EU -70 - 80 and GU still bearish under 5340

Time for dog walk

See you in next hr some time

GL

yes im doing a walk now too. current rems 138 pis at 50p a pip, sl way down low considering the day and the stake size

Well i played the short side at 29Hour, and bailed out with 1 pip win, minus commision net 0,3pip. way to go

Lol

its knowing when to hold and when it scalp and when to know the market is that clever it will fry 90% + of all methods

But - we have ways.........

See you later

EU 5M

trade 3 of the day:

Fading the new extreme, the bear inside bar after the break ends @ the hour, covered 70% @ +8.7 and the rest @ +1

Dinner time....

stopped out with remaining 30% @ +2 and +1 (GU and EU)....holding nothing, done for the week.....

on the 5m EU a nice double top bear flag with the signal bar finishing on the last hour for a the least 20 pips......I did not take, just an observation.

on the 5m EU a nice double top bear flag with the signal bar finishing on the last hour for a the least 20 pips......I did not take, just an observation.

I took the first entry(on my tick chart It was second, bailed out with +1, and entered again the second time.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 119
11 45 am

Just popped in to have a quick look

Will be back from after Midday for 30 mins or so and then a quick lunch before 1 30 pm news

Did not want to scalp all morning

Remember EU and EJ still in bullish PS whilst above "lines in sands" which is about 1210 on EU and on EJ about 139 70 / 80 now

GU as really been in a bearish PS under 5360 all morning but needs under 5300 to make further drops and over 5340 for starts of turns being on

GL - see you in a bit

and now I wonder why I only took 10 pip:mad:
But kalas whenever I get greedy I don't make nothing.. So far I have been very careful to take entries with trend and I have done pretty well.

Daily,Weekly,Monthly.
Today Weekly S&R (High / Low of W.Candle) and Midpoint of Weekly candle are magnets.
On the Daily it has triggered a second entry short. Lets see if we will accelerate in to a bear trend at NFP

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    144.4 KB · Views: 116
Technically the hourly chart has formed a wedge top(three pushes up), and made its first leg down, so we should be ready to capitalize on a second leg down and leave some runners.

EU

12 22 pm

So far low at 1217 at 11 55am

Can it hold 30 mins ?

Also supports at 1220 - but we need over 35 and 45 to hold any scalp buys on longer above 1218 /20

Status
Not open for further replies.