Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
sells on EU again from 67 (although that's not a good pattern/sell) and GU from 36 (Better pattern)..............

welcome to scalping you newbies !!

i think with EU now - we really do need to see over 1375 and 80 to think about more buys and as you say under there favours tests on lower supports

back later................calls to make ...may have a bit of work looming

N

i think with EU now - we really do need to see over 1375 and 80 to think about more buys and as you say under there favours tests on lower supports

technically the GU looks a better bet than EU for sells due to patterns of HH HL etc etc ........

but i'm not a pair / pattern trader .........I trade the currency indexes

GU

11 22 am

still in 30% buy stake in profit atm -

Unless we try over 38 / 40 now - will pull it and take money

Can always buy again above 1385 and 1400 if that was to happen

Here are the trades I have taken so far from my PA naked charts All of them for 10 pips except from the second one that holded for 20. But I screwed up today with LR 1 min chart and took some trades lost all of them for small loss and gave half the profit back to the market. I have to work on your TW and the aggressiveness you enter the trades.

Attachments

• EUR-201506-GLOBEX [CB] [M]  333 Trades  #9 2015-06-04  08_39_30.616.png
    EUR-201506-GLOBEX [CB] [M] 333 Trades #9 2015-06-04 08_39_30.616.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 91
Will be out before Midday and then back this afternoon for a few hours

I hope its been good for all this morning

I have had 5 bad scalps - 3 went into minus 2 and 3 pips - but I have had loads of winners and made some great pips this morning - trading both ways on mainly EU / GU / EJ and UJ on sells

I hope we have a fairly busy US session next and dont forget Freaky Friday with NFP tomorrow - so should be more fun

went to gu buys earlier than 22 as its a no brainer .......and i'm not arriving at the party late again

Here are the trades I have taken so far from my PA naked charts All of them for 10 pips except from the second one that holded for 20. But I screwed up today with LR 1 min chart and took some trades lost all of them for small loss and gave half the profit back to the market. I have to work on your TW and the aggressiveness you enter the trades.

Hi iroukis

Major magnum will tell you - it was not easy trying to adapt to my method over first 3 months

He was all harmonics and PF's / EW/s etc etc - but once he got into the Lrs on a one min with TW's etc - it made his intraday trading a lot more successful - especially being able to scalp as well

He now has the best of both worlds and can combine intraday with the bigger picture for swings etc and trade more how Gissa would ie from all frames etc

I just stay with LR's and TW's and levels - because I have always been a scalper - so used to it really and it becomes 2nd nature - but will still make mistakes - thats normal really

Glad you have made some green pips etc - thats the main thing

Regards

F

gonna grit my teeth on this ........grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attachments

• lock it in.JPG
    lock it in.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 99
usd is not falling........GBP bull being hung out to dry..........

I took high 20's as usd is firmly back in cage and GBP cannot work miracles

back later
N

Attachments

• taken.JPG
    taken.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.