Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU peaking at 5441

EU peaking at 1360

I just need to ascertain which one is coming south fastest ....

actually they are all rolling now so take some positions and try to build a decent bear portfolio

since I wasn't charting at the key turns I will try to work this a little smarter .......waiting for small retraces on GU / EU to trade into the sells

don't sell GU yet .......GBP is not falling ..its the bull usd forcing the GU sell

GU

stop in profit on sell now at 5435

Stop in profit in 30% stake buy moved up to 5420 now

Its no good being a smart ar@e in scalping - so I will take at least one hit - probably 2 - but theres nice profits in those stops

warts and all ...warts and all ......i'm late to this trades so may be problems

Attachments

• sells.JPG
    sells.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 156
usd went ballistic bear at 11.10 and changed course............such is life

and as an old mentor of mine used to say

.........be right or be late ......you cant be both

still in 30% buy stake above 5420 - nice lot of profit in there - but even 75 pips is only like a 22 /25 pips scalp at 100% stakes

usd went ballistic bear at 11.10 and changed course............such is life

Remember now though the GU really under say 5445 is still a sell - but really unless we go under 25 and 20 - its in tight range#

This could go to a BTTZ - to tease us all now

GU

stop in profit on sell now at 5435

Stop in profit in 30% stake buy moved up to 5420 now

Its no good being a smart ar@e in scalping - so I will take at least one hit - probably 2 - but theres nice profits in those stops

scalping is pretty much like pattons favourite comment about warfare and never being perfect ..............just go hard when you feel its right ..its never perfect

and I was mega late on that last trade ..........my old mentor (RIP) would have kicked me all over the charts on that call :LOL:

N

When I started scalping I use to forget the bit larger picture of levels and bias and of course time

See if 5441 lasts for 30 mins with no breach now

sells on EU again from 67 (although that's not a good pattern/sell) and GU from 36 (Better pattern)..............

welcome to scalping you newbies !!

Status
Not open for further replies.