Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

6 48 am

Its early morning bullish and scalp buys over 64 - but we know it needs over 75 to stay with buys

The PA is rubbish atm - so really not an ideal start to morning as nothing flowing for 10 -15 pips just yet

I would only scalp sell the EU under 61 and 55

EJ

6 53 am

After a lovely fall at 6 03 am this morning ( not here to take advantage ) we need under 140 00 and 97 to take scalp sells and above 13 and 16 to be scalp buying

So far the movements of the last 40 mins have not been good and I am only up in total 9 pips so far - well below a normal first hour - but thats trading for you and all part of the game

EJ

6 53 am

After a lovely fall at 6 03 am this morning ( not here to take advantage ) we need under 140 00 and 97 to take scalp sells and above 13 and 16 to be scalp buying

So far the movements of the last 40 mins have not been good and I am only up in total 9 pips so far - well below a normal first hour - but thats trading for you and all part of the game

As an old trader told me once, You have to trade what you have in front of you and not what's in your mind.

I am seeing now both EJ and EU looking more in sync for falls - but need to break immediate levels first - otherwise false

7 04 am

EO and PA still cr@p at the coalface for now - although GU is not too bad

Its a case of just waiting to get more clues for the market gameplan - and so far its not wanting to really share with us

As an old trader told me once, You have to trade what you have in front of you and not what's in your mind.

Very true - many times the market will fool the mind - by setting up false sentiments - its brilliant at doing it - and therefore you have to stay calm and rational and think logically rather than say - well this should happen now -

I wanted to scalp sell the EJ under 140 00 - but at 140 01 / 2 I could see a strong surge and clues for a buy - and within 3 mins its shoots up

PS on a tick chart and time was the main clues - nothing off normal charts

GU

7 13 am

This pair as been the better pair to read

we had a high at 36 at 7 00 am exactly and then under 33 the clues for sells - so far fallen to 24 but needs under 18 to stay with

Update

7 20 am

EU low so far 53 - GU low so far 19 and I have taken 70% off both and banked as we are not under the levels we need yet to stay with sells

This last hour as been the worst early morning hour I have had all week

I am up over 25 pips and half way to my daily target - but its just not been easy and so far caught out 3 times - all with either 1 pip b/e or worst case minus 2 pips.

Still not had one good move over 12 pips

Luckily - should be here for the London Open this morning - first time this week - so one consolation

7 30 am Update

We are in tight ranges on a lot of pairs and need proper breaks of levels to find any directional moves

EU - its bullish PS above 1250 and really we need under 40 and 30 to be holding sells on for lower supports above 1200

GU - bullish PS above 5310 for now - need to drop under 5300 to go to more bearish PS

EJ -under 140 20 /25 in a bearish PS but need under 139 85 to be holding more sells on

Uchf

7 35 am

Another bucking bronco in a approx 25 pip range - some would say flat - as we need above 9350 and 60 to turn to a bullish PS and under 40 and 30 to stay with the bearish one for now and to look at scalp selling more

GU

7 38am

compared to other pairs this morning - its Mr consistent

After bounce back up from 19 to 27 - its fallen again as scalp sell at 7 28 am under 25 and now dropped to another new low - so far at 5311

More clues on this pair - bounces staying under 23/24 should be sells again

From after 7 30 am we have had more sync again with EJ / EU and GU all falling

Trouble is though EU still not under 1250

Status
Not open for further replies.