Attachments

• wedrem2.PNG
    wedrem2.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 72
Synchronized Scalp set ups on EU and EJ

i wish. no got a bit worse

EU and EJ in sync at 6 09 pm and 6 39 pm -

EU scalp buy price was 44 / 46

Did not take them as finished trading - but saw NVP's comment about EU scalp buy at 6 50 pm time - so checked them out

Chart showing what I mean

191274d1433356030-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-ej-sync-scalping-kts.png

Attachments

• EU & EJ - in sync for scalping at KT's.png
    EU & EJ - in sync for scalping at KT's.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 446
on the trading side a very rare signal on my systems (higher TF's) saying the probability making money buying EU above the last 1241 closing bar is pretty good..............look for EU buy scalps

last signal was at 1282 selling EU (16.45 bar) and that went well ......

Hi N

that was a good call for over 7 - 10 pips if you caught it after 6 39 pm

similar set up on EJ - did not check GU though

Agree I dont trade at this time of evening - only check on any earlier 30% stakes etc etc - but saw you comment so had to check it out

Thats 2 LIVE CALLS in the thread today off your good self - WD

See you tomorrow I hope

Regards

F

Dear ForeXmospherian,

Hope this EY was well received by all on your ForeXmospherians L.I.V.E. short term calls post.
This is now a 290 pip Long and Hold but hope the additional analysis for multiple Time Frames was advantageous too. As usual would suggest ISL, ISSL, TSL should be utilized when using T.W.M.P.A.S.T.S.A.S. as explained in "EUR/USD - ForeXmospherians - The Secret Mystery Of Trading"

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear ForeXmospherian,

Brilliant Post and some great Trading here, as usual have been scalping all day along with as foretold.
EY 450 pip Long and Hold but can only hope all ForeX Good guys found this L.I.V.E. call in the very best of T.I.M.E. following along the L.I.N.E.S. of N.A.T.U.R.E.
CB = Positive, foretold JBCB 28/05/15 with 11 currency pairs and multiple TF analysis utilizing T.W.M.P.A.S.T.S.A.S.
Hopefully alerted everyone in advance with one weeks notice to prep. The hidden Keys were also highlighted in plain sight with full detail, found in "EUR/USD - ForeXmospherians - The Secret Mystery Of Trading"

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Thursday 4th June 2015 - Pre EO & LO - approx 6 18 am

Good Morning Guys

A bright sunny morning in the Midlands UK this morning - first good start to the day.

So far all my monitors and computers are working correctly as well - second good start to the day

All I need now is to start with a winning scalp or 2

What shall we look at for 6 21 am - 6 30 am and 6 39am ?

I scan quickly 6 pairs and try and look at correlations between the dollar leading pairs against the Europeans etc and will normally always prefer to trade the EU / EJ / GU as first scalps - all depending on what takes more fancy

I was not at my desk in time for a lovely scalp sell on the EJ from just after 6 00 am - 6 03 am to be exact - and that drop was 23 pips in about 9 mins - but was not copied by the EU or GU

Normal stuff again today - all are welcome to contribute on Intraday FX etc - with comments - forecast - charts - questions etc

Have a great day

Good Trading

Regards

F

EU

6 27 am

Update

Price atm around 1265/66 area after a scalp sell at 6 20 / 21 at 1270 - I might have to accept 4 pips as first scalp profit - simply because I am against the flow here.

For now the PS for the early session pre Opens is bullish above 1260 - but really with the high yesterday of mid 1270 's I need to see over 77 and 82 to think of taking scalp buys above the 70 area

I will go into more detail on the PS a little later - but so far we hav stayed under my sell entry

6 31 am

Nothing lining up with another agreeing clues to jump in another scalp atm

EU cannot get under 64 and GU around 5330 both looking now more like scalp buys - reasons for me to enter now

The GU need above 5335 for me to stay with scalp buys - otherwise I just exit with what I can take out

EU - need over 74 / 75 to stay with any scalp buys

The PA on the EU is really cr@p atm - so will ignore that pair to we see a proper move - and EJ after its lovely 20+ fall as just gone into chopping wood

Nothing lining up as we need to see it for now

So lets look at 6 39 / 6 40 am time for clues and then next ones at 6 51am and 7 01 am

EUR on a naked chart right now

Attachments

• EUR-201506-GLOBEX [CB] [M]  333 Trades  #9 2015-06-04  08_39_30.616.png
    EUR-201506-GLOBEX [CB] [M] 333 Trades #9 2015-06-04 08_39_30.616.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 151
I am going to do the session updates after 7 00 am today - as just scalping for a start and we need to see the gameplan a bit more before confirming more likely directions from say after 5 00 or 6 00 am

The GU need above 5335 for me to stay with scalp buys - otherwise I just exit with what I can take out

EU - need over 74 / 75 to stay with any scalp buys

This early quote as worked nicely on GU - but the PA on EU as meant I reentered after pulling for 1.4 pips and got in at 67 and still needing over 75 to stay with scalp buys- so far only 73/74

Status
Not open for further replies.