Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

7 11 am

Line in the sand this morning - 5315 - 25

Above both favours price rise - under both - tests on lower supports and sell

Main R for a start 5340 /45

Last scalp buy - 6 38 am - missed the 6 30 am scalp buys as was with EU and EJ at that time

Nick

those guys are talking about 500-1000 pips per morning session.....and I think I am entitled to ask for a real live trade to confirm those absurd claim, don't you think?

Well they do not have to and that is their prerogative but for what I am concerned I am moving on unless they put they money where they mouth is.

I was not excited about my live call, I was just indicating what a live call is (because there is another version of a live call that only F understands)...... said that I am having enough of all this nonsense and wish not to continue with this never ending business, this is F thread and I am closing the door on the way out and I strongly believe all this is very much misleading and it is not even close of what trading is about.

Thank you for your post. Need to trade.

1000 pips in the morning session...lol.

Fzsy.

Hi Fugazsy

Please remember I have never said I make 1000+ pips in a morning session

My normal daily target is 50 pips

However i do exceed that amount as you know - but i am not a master trader like Sir Gissachance - who could be trading 11 pairs - and who is an expert on PPND

Stay with the facts please - and have a great session

Regards

F

7 17 am

its less than an hour since i started and already made my daily target of 50 pips

However - not all at 100% stake sizes and the number of pips includes part stakes or multiple counting off 3 main scalps.

Before i get ready to pop out - I will cover some more pairs

EJ

7 21 am

i have already mentioned I scalp bought it this morning at approx 6 30 am at 135 51/2

its just reached so far 135 80.

The line in the sand - or session PS is approx 135 50 / 55

Above both prices favours higher below - lower

Interim S & R levels for now

R's at 135 85 to 95

S's at 135 45 and 20

Euro range trading area 1.0930-1.0950 bullish and bearish outside that , will scalp the range till break .

Yen will look to buy above 124 124.10 and short below 123.90 123.80

AU range area good to scalp 0.7640-0.7670 breaking outside that bull/bear

Gold bearish and shortable down below 1186 1185 , and will look to buy above 1190 1191

7 33 am

UJ

i have been following this pair more this last week - mainly due to Yen weaknesses and the UJ making a new multi year High over 124 00

For today the the main PS - or line in the sand area is at 123 70 / 75 area

Above this price area - then expect rises and favour buys

Below this price area - then expect tests on supports and maybe lower

Main S & R's for a start

R's - at 124 15 - 30 - 45/50

S's at 123 40 - 60 and around 75

Ok out in about 15 mins - back for 8 40 am

Note after 7 21 am and 7 30 am - what you should have been doing on EU / GU / AU etc etc- ie sells

Morning Tar

Have a good day - noted your comment about trading a full range today - so I should imagine you will be covering some Indices etc as well

GL

GJ looking to buy above but not below 189.90 190.0 and short below 189.60 189.50

EA today is calm same goes the GA will look at GBPNZD instead bullish above 215 bearish below 214.50

Will range trade EJ 135.50-135.75 bullish/bearish outside that ...

Hi Fugazsy

Please remember I have never said I make 1000+ pips in a morning session

My normal daily target is 50 pips

However i do exceed that amount as you know - but i am not a master trader like Sir Gissachance - who could be trading 11 pairs - and who is an expert on PPND

Stay with the facts please - and have a great session

Regards

F

F

you said that Magnum easily makes 500 pips, those are the facts.

Regarding the little cowboy, if he brain washed you, he has not any chances around here....

You surely lost all my attention with those 500-1000 pips deal, I trade everyday and I know what is about, it is just garbage and I am surprised the administrators have not yet banned those who are making those claims.

I like to move on now if you do not mind, this is endless.

Have a great session.

Fgsy

Status
Not open for further replies.